• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 212x Boat Show Price

BKruegs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
But will local credit unions/banks do the 15-20 year financing like Yamaha?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm not sure about all local options, but BB&T would do up to ten years at the time. That was also a used boat, so used vs new may affect the term of the loan.

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't finance for 20 years. Even at a great rate that's a ridiculous amount of interest you are going to be paying. You'll be upside down the entire life of the loan without a significant down payment.

familyboat20

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well after a year of drooling I just pulled the trigger on a 2017 212X (Black)!! To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Thanks for all the great feedback as I continued to check this forum right up until I made my last offer. Pick her up Friday and hope to have on the lake this weekend!!

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
IMG_0851.JPG Congrats! Where are the pics???
Hope you worked out a good end of year deal!
We are also picking up our 212x this coming week and can't wait. Seems this particular model was selling faster here of late based on our shopping.
We are looking forward to next weekend on the water here. Did you get any goodies thrown in with your deal?

familyboat20

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
As you said the 212X was selling quickly this year, so we had our closest Yamaha dealer have one shipped from a dealer that is a 4 hours a way. I'll upload our pics once we pick it up. I felt we got a good deal for an end of year model (Paid $51,750 for the boat...out the door @ $55,750).

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yea I found several Black in stock... Had to go 3 .5 hrs away to find the Blue that we really liked; and lucked up because there wasn't another in 600 miles of us and the place had been awesome so far!

Where are you going to be boating?

NorthernIL212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congratulations on the 212x. I have the same boat in blue and love it. Picked her up last month.