• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 240/242 owners manual

jethrof16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Hivedog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for posting this! The Yamaha site is not functioning and I couldn't find it anywhere online.

REDROBIN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hi jethrof16,

Did you manage to get the 2018 manual for the AR242XE please?

Many thanks

REDROBIN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you...

Can you tell me the diameter of the various tubes that make up wake tower as I want to fit some additional lighting when mine arrives and want to order the camps?

WOOKIE

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here's the Yamaha manual for all 2017 240 & 242 series boats. My dealer is still waiting on the 2018 owners manual to become available. When I get it I will upload it as well.
Derek
2017 240-242.pdf
Thank very much!!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These are online, the 2018 version pulls right up. So I am unsure what you are waiting for, but no need to upload them