• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 AR210 wake tower tube diameter

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
new member here from NJ. Recently purchased a 2107 AR210. Can anyone tell me the wale tower tubing diameter? Ive seen online it saying 1-7/8". But I can't confirm it.
Thanks in advance!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
new member here from NJ. Recently purchased a 2107 AR210. Can anyone tell me the wale tower tubing diameter? Ive seen online it saying 1-7/8". But I can't confirm it.
Thanks in advance!
@jeff_s Sounds about right, for the rear leg. Can be confusing. Some tower/rack manufacturers will call that 1.5" (they use ID tubing diameter).

--

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jeff_s Sounds about right, for the rear leg. Can be confusing. Some tower/rack manufacturers will call that 1.5" (they use ID tubing diameter).

--
thanks for the quick reply.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks for the quick reply.
If you are looking at racks or other accessories, you can order directly from XTP, the OEM for towers and accs. for new Yamahas. They are expensive but have the EXACT specs for your tower.
Calling John Wiser there:
www.xtremetowers.com
P: 865-981-9898 X-229

Monster Towers has some great stuff, too, that will fit - a contact there is Cody Mitchel (who directed me to XTP's John)
cody@monstertower.com
877-778-6937

--