• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 AR240 bilge pump issue

Ashley02049

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We recently noticed that our bilge was red on the connext (showing error code) and we had water. Replaced the bilge pump, and the error code is still red. Is there a fuse we should be looking for? If so-where is it located? Any other suggestions? There is a fuse box next to battery (I’ve attached picture) all are in and working. any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 24
I’m having the same issue. Did you resolve the issue or find a fuse?

We recently noticed that our bilge was red on the connext (showing error code) and we had water. Replaced the bilge pump, and the error code is still red. Is there a fuse we should be looking for? If so-where is it located? Any other suggestions? There is a fuse box next to battery (I’ve attached picture) all are in and working. any help would be appreciated
Did you ever figure this out? Having same issue with my 17ar240
I replaced bilge pump same result, light goes red and it clicks and never kicks on, has to be power or fuse somehow?!?

Hi! After replacing the bilge, we were able to get the manual bilge to work when we hit it on the screen, but not the auto. It still goes to red. We just have to check it every so often. All of our fuses were fine . If you find any info, please share bc it’s frustrating!

I’m having the same issue. Did you resolve the issue or find a fuse?
Hi! After replacing the bilge, we were able to get the manual bilge to work when we hit it on the screen, but not the auto. It still goes to red. We just have to check it every so often. All of our fuses were fine . If you find any info, please share bc it’s frustrating!

Ending up flipping the brown wires off the new bilge pump (from partzilla said was Yamaha part) and it works fine. One was short and cut off, one was in the gray harness plug, I just cut the one and connected the cut off one instead to the gray plug, and all good now. The one brown wire handles the manual and auto functions both, no clue what other brown wire is for, just bazaar I had to switch them on the harness provided, but all good now:)

Back