• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No Bilge, No Blower

bgreener

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No bilge, no blower working. All else works fine. 2015 AR240 with fully charged batteries. I can't seem to find a fuse box or loose wiring. I have a wet slip and would like to avoid pulling it for an expensive dealer visit. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not sure about your model year as far as fuse boxes go, but, on my TR-1 powered 2020 210 FSH the fuse box is strapped to the front of the engine(s). Did you check your manual? Usually the manual will direct you to the fuse box location. Also, on my boat, the blowers are protected by a circuit breakers right next to the blower rocker switch.. and when you say ”bilge” I’m assuming you mean the bilge pump, on my boat as well as others there are two protection devices, on my boat there is a circuit breaker right next to the manual bilge pump rocker switch, and then there is a fuse right next to the batteries for the auto function.