• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 JetBoatPilot SeaDek Group Buy <30% Discount REACHED!>

Crlos16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
:thumbsup: I'm also in, now just trying to figure out what finish to go with???

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I wish I could take advantage of this great offer but I couldn't wait and bought mine in March. :jimlad::jimlad:[flag][flag] And I Love it. By the way I would recommend getting 7XA-D. My friend was getting on the boat and slipped and fell, these would have prevented his fall, second pic.

View attachment 63734 View attachment 63735
What color is your Seadeck? Chocolate? Any burning issues?

DirkG

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Email sent, thanks Will!

Attachments

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered and Paid!

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What color is your Seadeck? Chocolate? Any burning issues?
Chocolate over black - 6mm Brushed. Yes a little on the swim platform, caused by the table mount reflection. I keep it indoors so I don't worry so much. I had this color in the boat already so that's what I stuck with. I would have gotten a lighter color otherwise. I really love the SeaDek, I couldn't see dealing with the carpets.

Added pic of the burn, upper right.

Stern 10.JPG

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I wish I could take advantage of this great offer but I couldn't wait and bought mine in March. :jimlad::jimlad:[flag][flag] And I Love it. By the way I would recommend getting 7XA-D. My friend was getting on the boat and slipped and fell, these would have prevented his fall, second pic.

View attachment 63734 View attachment 63735
It seems like this is the color to match the existing 2015 242 limited s seadek? Is this the mica over chocolate? Not seeing this color option on the product page.

Do i just need to call to get that color and its still the same $799 price for cockpit only?

https://www.jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=948&id_product_attribute=30107&controller=product#/58-kit_style-swim_platform_kit_only/495-seadek_two_tone_colors-mocha_over_black/618-boat_and_year_model-2015_current_242_limited_s

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Chocolate over black - 6mm Brushed. Yes a little on the swim platform, caused by the table mount reflection. I keep it indoors so I don't worry so much. I had this color in the boat already so that's what I stuck with. I would have gotten a lighter color otherwise. I really love the SeaDek, I couldn't see dealing with the carpets.

Added pic of the burn, upper right.

View attachment 63771
@JetBoatPilot - maybe you should start offering table mount covers at a discount with each group buy. . . . . ;)

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It seems like this is the color to match the existing 2015 242 limited s seadek? Is this the mica over chocolate? Not seeing this color option on the product page.

Do i just need to call to get that color and its still the same $799 price for cockpit only?

https://www.jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=948&id_product_attribute=30107&controller=product#/58-kit_style-swim_platform_kit_only/495-seadek_two_tone_colors-mocha_over_black/618-boat_and_year_model-2015_current_242_limited_s
That is what Jetboatbpilot said it was when I showed them a pic. I ordered it and it was correct.

Patrick L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Order paid for! This has got to be a record for the yearly seadek group buy to reach the max discount level. Amazing. Stay safe in Florida!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Order paid for! This has got to be a record for the yearly seadek group buy to reach the max discount level. Amazing. Stay safe in Florida!
It's searchable and verifiable. . . . . . Get on that and let us know ; )

paulellison72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i sent my email to will for the seadek droup buy with the required info and still havent gotten anything back to pay for it or anything and i seen where some have already paid on here and all, is there something i am missing or doing wrong? i do not want to miss the group buy.

Mjones

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i sent my email to will for the seadek droup buy with the required info and still havent gotten anything back to pay for it or anything and i seen where some have already paid on here and all, is there something i am missing or doing wrong? i do not want to miss the group buy.
Post #55

SeaDek Group Buy Update!!!

The 30% discount level has been reached and we're now taking payments to lock in the savings. Please call my office tomorrow and give your cc info to my assistants so we can process your orders. At this point some of you could have your SeaDek installed in September!!!! Once the 35th unit has been processed we'll begin cutting and shipping kits!!

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
email sent. Im in. so whats the number to call and pay?

Patrick L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am tempted multiple times a day to use that at work. Occasionally I do, but only if i know the person well and they know I am at least half joking. It does get the point across most times.

However maybe the phone number should be added to the group buy banner announcement for the people who missed the earlier post.

As an alternative to calling you can also use jetboatpilot.com chat feature during business hours and handle payment through paypal. They emailed my esrtmate for approval, once verified I replied my approval and then was emailed the paypal invoice.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am tempted multiple times a day to use that at work. Occasionally I do, but only if i know the person well and they know I am at least half joking.
Yeah good point. Hope they don't take offense.

But.... the phone number is in post #1 of this thread with all the other details of the group buy

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot i was looking through the thread and your website and I found the swim platform boarding step seadek piece for the 240 series. Do you have the for the 15 212X? I would be interested in adding that piece to my order.

Thanks!!