• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 JetBoatPilot SeaDek Group Buy <30% Discount REACHED!>

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i sent my email to will for the seadek droup buy with the required info and still havent gotten anything back to pay for it or anything and i seen where some have already paid on here and all, is there something i am missing or doing wrong? i do not want to miss the group buy.
I got mine the next day. I'm sure they are busy at the moment trying to figure out what to do with irma

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I want to get in on this but am not sure which design im looking at. On the FSH sport there shows two different designs in the pictures. Are these what comes in the cockpit kit? Or is this two seperate designs? Thanks email will be sent as well.

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Chocolate over black - 6mm Brushed. Yes a little on the swim platform, caused by the table mount reflection. I keep it indoors so I don't worry so much. I had this color in the boat already so that's what I stuck with. I would have gotten a lighter color otherwise. I really love the SeaDek, I couldn't see dealing with the carpets.

Added pic of the burn, upper right.

View attachment 63771
I have the same color on the back of our boat. and i was going to do a cockpit upgrade. We boat in Havasu, so it's usually above 110 degrees. I'm definitely worried about the melting problem. I'll have to talk to Will at Jet Boat Pilot to see other options.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jetfisher the style choice in the images is Faux Teak with PinLine decks. That has been the most common choice this year. We can do all pin line or all teak but the picture you saw is the most popular.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@nate kennedy I think we do but I am not sure if it has been added to our system. It was done once for a customer I think. Let me look into it and get back to you. If you don't hear back from me please e-mail or private message me. It has been hectic here since the storm and I'm getting ready to go out of town on vacation in a few days so I am scrambling.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be getting in on this also. Just trying to decide what to order.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Ernie let me know if I can help. I know there are a lot more options than before. I wish I could make it simple but seems like it keeps getting more complex.

thcobb1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SeaDeck Ordered

Thanks Will

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
possible dumb question, does the 212x anchor locker cover and stepover kit count in this discount?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you're ordering a complete cockpit kit or swim platform kit yes it does. As as stand alone order no they do not qualify.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Will, i am not sure of the young ladies name I talked to. But I have to say she was very nice. Love your customer service out of your business. Great crew you have working for you. Thanks man. Invoiced paid also. Hope I can get this installed this season yet.( i go into mid to late november here in Ohio.)

NorthernIL212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
possible dumb question, does the 212x anchor locker cover and stepover kit count in this discount?
I am in the same boat as you, a 212x with the Marine Mat and no need for the entire cockpit or swim platform kit. I am holding out hope for a discount on the optional kits if things go well with the group buy. :)

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@jetfisher thank you for the encouraging words! I'll pass this along to Kelly and Lynita!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This just in!!! Since the group buy has done well this year we are going to allow customers that want to purchase $199.95 or more worth of optional pads the opportunity to save on this group buy as well. 30% off all optional pad orders of $199.95 or more including combo pack that are already previously discounted.

Disclaimer: Discounted Optional Mats Must Be Ordered From In Stock Colors (Which Are Mocha over Black, Storm Gray over Black, Terra over Black, Mica over Chocolate, Chocolate over Black and Cool Gray over Storm Gray).

Adrenalinejunky

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I am ready to order the cockpit kit but noticed that # 1 and 2 came on the 2016 Limited S E-Series. Is it possible to substitute 1X and 2XA/2XB in their place? Also, can you tell me which color I need for this model?

upload_2017-9-13_12-11-31.png