• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 JetBoatPilot SeaDek Group Buy <30% Discount REACHED!>

LionShare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Email sent for pricing on a cockpit kit for a 2016 212x.

Quick question which I don't think was asked yet... will the cockpit kit, cover the snap holes used for the previously installed carpet? I would imagine it does but asking nonetheless...

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Email sent and got a reply from Kelly
2016 190 FSH Sport cockpit kit

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I pulled the trigger and ordered after the last few weeks of having to deal with taking carpets out to dry every outing. To those of you that have already replaced your carpets, what did you use to fill the holes left after the snaps are removed? Epoxy?

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man almost missed this while I was on vacation in Europe. Thankfully I checked the webpage yesterday

Thanks Will can't wait to install it.

NorthernIL212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally ordered and paid for the optional mats for my 2017 212x in storm grey over black. With the season coming to an end quickly here in IL I am sure I will enjoy them next season.

Man, I wish boating season was longer.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Im on the fence with what to buy regards to width of the faux teak. Storm gray over black with 2inch or 4inch??? any help , what do you guys think looks best? When I look at my hardwood floors Im thinking 4inch.

does anyone have pictures of 2inch and 4inch side by side installed on a boat?

Last edited:

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Im on the fence with what to buy regards to width of the faux teak. Storm gray over black with 2inch or 4inch??? any help , what do you guys think looks best? When I look at my hardwood floors Im thinking 4inch.

does anyone have pictures of 2inch and 4inch side by side installed on a boat?
Seems to me the traditional look on a boat is the narrower 2" decking with 4" edging. Maybe 4" on its own installed on a larger yacht looks more proportional to me.
I got the new hexagon design for a modern look.

Attachments

fraserjr

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot, do you happen to know if this is the terra over black Seadek? I found this pic from the Miami boat show. Yamaha-242-Limited-1024x719.jpg

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Finally got my order in this morning, I went with the Storm gray over black faux teak 2inch for the swim platform and the boarder/pinline cut for the cockpit and the engine step-over pad. I hope to at least get the swim platform installed before winter.

Thanks Will!! , and Kelly for taking my order. Thanks Jetboaters.net for having a great forum!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is the stock color on the 2017 Yamaha AR240's the storm gray over black? This late am I just better off to call my order in and pay at the same time or still just send the email then call and pay @JetBoatPilot

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot, do you happen to know if this is the terra over black Seadek? I found this pic from the Miami boat show. View attachment 64661
This is chocolate over black that comes stock in the 242's. Will can order it for you but from past threads I've read he can't/won't warranty it because it's susceptibile to burn inside the cockpit from the heat reflection off the vertical surfaces.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is the stock color on the 2017 Yamaha AR240's the storm gray over black? This late am I just better off to call my order in and pay at the same time or still just send the email then call and pay @JetBoatPilot
I did mine last week and just called it in. The 30% discount has already been reached so they'll honor it over the phone without having to send the email.

fraserjr

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This is chocolate over black that comes stock in the 242's. Will can order it for you but from past threads I've read he can't/won't warranty it because it's susceptibile to burn inside the cockpit from the heat reflection off the vertical surfaces.
Yeah I figured it was but thought the coloring looked a little different than what I have in my 2016. Maybe it was just the lighting in the photo - anyway I just ordered the Cockpit and Swim platform kits in Terra over Black for mine.

plasticpig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Ordered and paid, cockpit and swim platform (2007 SR230, Storm grey over black) with an optional step mat, looking forward to making her look as pretty as she deserves.

Excellent service from Lynita by the way Will, she was really helpful and responded to emails very quickly.

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've waited long enough. Email sent.