• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 JetBoatPilot SeaDek Group Buy <30% Discount REACHED!>

JoelM

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What company delivers the orders UPS..FedEx? Its been about three weeks since my order so Im expecting it soon.

Did you receive it yet? I'm going on 4 weeks in a couple days and still nothing

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got mine a few weeks ago. fedex. I'd give a call to them to see if they shipped yours out yet.

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What company delivers the orders UPS..FedEx? Its been about three weeks since my order so Im expecting it soon.
Post Office delivered mine

Attachments

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Order arrived today. Terra over Black brushed. Now to find a day to remove and install.

I had fuel tank and ski locker areas combined.

Attachments

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got mine a few weeks ago. fedex. I'd give a call to them to see if they shipped yours out yet.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got the interior done today. the swim platform came off fairly cleanly. ran out of daylight and motivation to get the rest off today. very happy with the results so far.

Flower

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey Will,
I just purchased a 2018 Chaparral 257 SSX. Do you have a cockpit and swim platform kit for this boat?
Can i get in on the group buy?

Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is sponsoring another SeaDek group buy for JetBoaters.net members who own Jet Boats plus any other boats for which we have pre-templated kits on file.

Here is the list of boats that are available for this group buy:

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years (with the exception of XR1800)
-Chaparral 203 VR &VRX, 223 VR & VRX & ASP, 243 VR & VRX, 243 VRX ASP
-Scarab 165, 195, 215 (Twin Bucket Seats Only, inquire about j-shaped bench model.)
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210, Challenger 230, Challenger 180

If you do not see your model listed here contact us at 850-867-1410.

Group Buy Launches September 1, 2017 and will close it out on Sept. 30, 2017 .

To sign up you simply need to e-mail me, Will, at will@jetboatpilot.com with your boat, mat choices and color choice plus your jetboaters.net user name. Once we've tallied up the number of guys that are in we will announce the totals and apply the price accordingly. Here's the structure.

1 Cockpit kit & Swim Platform kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit

1-14 units = 10% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
15-19 units = 15% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
20-24 units = 20% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
25-34 units = 25% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
35+ units = 30% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price

Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $75 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat. Custom Work such as combining Multi-piece mats into one piece can be done for an additional $35 per complete mat (once combined). Discounts do not apply to custom work or logos.

Please review our e-catalog (link below) for standard mat layouts and optional mats. Retail prices are there for your review. If you don't see your boat please contact me through the forum or at the office at 850-867-1410. We've been working on the SeaDek portion of the catalog and I know I'm still missing some info. Also you can visit jetboatpilot.com for more information but to be honest we're in the middle of taking down our website and launching a better version so you may find it easier to call us or email us for specific info.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157678251498812

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now we can charge you MSRP and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been done at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

@Julian @Bruce thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this community!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Flower unfortunately I think you missed it in time. I think Will only does this once a year and usually during the month of September.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can anyone tell what is missing now?

IMG_1670.JPG

These:

IMG_1669.JPG

I'm not going to install the seadek until spring, but figured I would fill the holes today while changing the oil.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
SeaDek arrived today, the infamous "Micah over Chocolate"! Only did the cockpit so looking forward to see how it compliments the chocolate over black that's standard on the 242 Limited S swim platform. Probably won't get another warm day this season to put it down but it will definitely be mod numero uno come Spring.

IMG_5668.JPG IMG_5666.JPG IMG_5667.JPG

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
SeaDek arrived today, the infamous "Micah over Chocolate"! Only did the cockpit so looking forward to see how it compliments the chocolate over black that's standard on the 242 Limited S swim platform. Probably won't get another warm day this season to put it down but it will definitely be mod numero uno come Spring.

View attachment 66300 View attachment 66301 View attachment 66302
Please post pics of the completed cockpit. I'm waiting to see pics before I purchase for my boat.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so for those that have recently received their SEADEK, when did you place your order?

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After duck hunting this morning, I went by to check on the boat. Since it was a cold 27 degrees I decided to try to pull up hydro mat. It came up very easily and in tact. No chemicals or tools needed to remove. I plan to go back tonight and remove all when I have more time. Will post more later.IMG_7565.JPG

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Would anyone know what would it coast to Sedek a 2011 SX240 if so what web site it's best to purchase.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Would anyone know what would it coast to Sedek a 2011 SX240 if so what web site it's best to purchase.
you can ask @JetBoatPilot but pricing depends on what option you get. I ended up getting almost every piece they offer except two little pieces right infront of the windshield.

My boat is in the middle
GOPR1005_zpssf07nski.jpg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Will,
I just purchased a 2018 Chaparral 257 SSX. Do you have a cockpit and swim platform kit for this boat?
Can i get in on the group buy?
I just saw this. Sorry so late getting back to you. We don't have a kit for your boat on file but could work with you to create one if you like.

Chris84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish I'd been a member of this forum and seen this before I ordered my cockpit kit and optional pad kit

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just saw this. Sorry so late getting back to you. We don't have a kit for your boat on file but could work with you to create one if you like.[/QUO

I will like to get a price for the sea deck or I can install in my boat 2011 sx240.