• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 242X leftovers?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anybody have any leads on leftover ‘18 242X’s? Looked at a ‘19 at the show today and curious if deals would be better on leftovers, if there are any.

Off to boattrader and google, but thought I’d ask here if anybody knows what their local dealers may have.

Mostly interested in the Midwest, but willing to travel through a couple states.

Tks!

Try searchtempest as well. A lot of dealers list their leftovers on Craigslist and it's super easy to skim through nearby states or however willing you are to drive. Got the itch huh? :D

Right or wrong, here is what I did:

I bought a holdover 2018 242X. Paid $71.5K. (Plus sales tax of ~$4K).

That included freight and prep, Wake booster package, premium mooring cover, shrink wrap winter storage,
and 5 years of warranty.

Back