• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I told @bronze10 but sounds like he may have other priorities right now but if he doesn’t want it I left a really nice 2.5 gallon no spill gas can In front of 18A someone can have if they like I forgot it on accident it does have 2.5 gallons of Fuel in it from Florida.
I have it robert.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thats perfectly fine with us. Later is better as far as we are concerned. We are in no rush. We are packed up mostly, but we need to load up and go see the dockmaster, for our screwing I guess from what everybody else is saying. So dont rush on our account.
Is it possible for you to inform the dock master that 21I has vacated and to close the account so that I am not charged additional days accidentally? Thanks

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My SX230 ran 18mph, on plane, trimmer out, with one engine idling.
I think at idle it would be worse.. Its dumping a lot of fuel when idleing. I am gonna try and find the sweet spot and let her roll... If it gets bad I'll stop and clamp it off. I have the pliers ready. In calm seas I could get to 20 to 22 mph with the tabs but man that one engine is doing everything it can... That would be a hard 3 hours on the one good engine. I'm gonna run them both and if the other one craps out half way well them I only have to do half way with one engine!.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
My experience on the canals are very very different. And still less than the Sands. Sure we missed out on hangout with everybody at night but sometimes that's the price you have to pay.
Sadly I didn’t see much done as a big group on this trip, I hope July’s group plans more group activities as it was disappointing for a few of us.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Andy is about half way back

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it possible for you to inform the dock master that 21I has vacated and to close the account so that I am not charged additional days accidentally? Thanks
No problem.

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sadly I didn’t see much done as a big group on this trip, I hope July’s group plans more group activities as it was disappointing for a few of us.
I can assure you, fir the July trip we will be available to do group activities. Keep your hand held radio on!

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We made the crossing yesterday and came into port of Miami. Headed north to Ft Lauderdale here in a bit. Glad to see everyone made it back.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Made it in approximately 2hours.... Bad engine made it, but wasn't happy.
Glad to here that Mike sounds like it didn’t blow either that’s a good thing.