• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Boats that use the boats were describing as a dingy. We would get compliments on the Cobalt and the Yamaha while there and the complement was always followed by the question where is your boat? They just assumed the Cobalt and the Yamaha were tenders for our other boat I don't believe we ran into anyone else over there on a boat that was even in the same class as ours that was used to get there we were literally surrounded by Yatchs the entire time in Exuma.

They probably thought yall were lying or crazy as shit.

They probably owned boats like the mega yatch that was sitting in Charleston on way back from HHI.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They probably thought yall were lying or crazy as shit.

They probably owned boats like the mega yatch that was sitting in Charleston on way back from HHI.
The one in Charleston was over the top large we didn't see any that big.

ThatJeepGirl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CLEARLY we were all wrong about this lovely relationship...but I guess if some dude leaves your ass in the Bahamas, he’s going to have to save face somehow. Maybe he was concerned about the group potentially excommunicating
him for next years crossing. See what you guys make people do?!!?????!! I bet he didn’t even get a sticker!

6946A5EC-27B1-4130-9C61-BFB3665907B4.jpeg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CLEARLY we were all wrong about this lovely relationship...but I guess if some dude leaves your ass in the Bahamas, he’s going to have to save face somehow. Maybe he was concerned about the group potentially excommunicating
him for next years crossing. See what you guys make people do?!!?????!! I bet he didn’t even get a sticker!

View attachment 78103
Is that a joke or a serious post I can't tell anymore in my old age?

ThatJeepGirl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I mean...makes me kinda hope someone abandons me in a semi-third world region with no way of getting home. True love at its finest!
Hahahahahahahahahhhhhahhahahahaha!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update on the money we collected to pay for the Immigration & Customs Officer to be at Bimini Sands, who didn't show up. @justason and I split the money collected so that he could pay part up front and I would pay the remainder once I arrived, I was in the last group to cross. Once we got back to the states @justason asked what folks wanted to due with the collected money and the overwhelming response was to donate it to the Bimini Children's Toy Drive run by the @Karie Vander Werf https://jetboaters.net/threads/2017-bimini-christmas-toy-drive.15820/

I have donated the portion I had to the Toy Fund. @justason has also donated his portion to the Toy Fund.

upload_2018-7-4_8-8-51.png

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

View attachment 78103
Id get my ass kicked by caroline if i forget to get Sour cream on her Chipotle burrito let alone leave her in a 3rd world country. Aint no ring making up for that.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here's a recap of our trip. What a great time with the usual suspects and it was also nice meeting some new folks.

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC

View attachment 78103
Truth be known...she probably paid for it!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here's a recap of our trip. What a great time with the usual suspects and it was also nice meeting some new folks.

Almost as nice as lake oconee!
Yall gonna be out this coming weekend?

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've yet to edit my gopro footage into a video but grabbed this random still frame of @Andy S pretty sure this picture sums up the feeling I had while I was there.20180704_230319.jpg

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Almost as nice as lake oconee!
Yall gonna be out this coming weekend?
We were out much of today but more then likely we’ll be visiting my father this weekend as he recently had surgery. We need to have a Jetboater meet up here at Oconee.