• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Last edited:
upload_2018-7-5_10-1-34.png

whom are we kidding... we all know that this is him watching the July drama unfold. My only problem is how did he know 2 weeks ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July drama ? Voodoo magic

upload_2018-7-5_11-48-47.png

--

I saw them my first year...AFTER I was finished riding out the storm of boring (ie. waiting for the captain to return). That’s why I needed clarification on leaving the boat.

That was another difference last year...no one out out quarantine flags. I think the rough crossing may have impacted it, but people literally scattered from their boats lol.

Just to be clear... we have a flag. @ThatJeepGuy will be upset with me if he thinks I’m suggesting he is ill-prepared in any way
Actually we have multiple...for some reason we can’t reuse the old one each year

I will be paddle boarding wherever possible!

whom are we kidding... we all know that this is him watching the July drama unfold. My only problem is how did he know 2 weeks ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please form your responses in a manner that suits the meme. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul (anyone?)

Please form your responses in a manner that suits the meme. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul (anyone?)

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
bronze10 is down to one engine.. looks like a stuck injector. I have trim tabs.. it will just be me on the boat.. with tabs i am hoping to make plane.
Glad you made it back safe.
We had a wonderful time and met a lot of great people, including you and your family. we wish you the best. ---Steve

Back