• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 center console fsh?

WTScott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Picture from over at FB of supposedly some of the new boats.

Baby blue fish?

More interesting is what looks like another fish under the white cover beside the two black ones with a tandem trailer - New 21 or 24? Looks to be more 21 - wider beam?

Any insight from group?

Yamaha Boats.jpg

William

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Picture from over at FB of supposedly some of the new boats.

Baby blue fish?

More interesting is what looks like another fish under the white cover beside the two black ones with a tandem trailer - New 21 or 24? Looks to be more 21 - wider beam?

Any insight from group?

View attachment 63265

Yes the more interesting one with the tandem trailer, looks like the FSH helm chair pushing up that white cover.

What is this location or event?

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks, how do you know?
That's what a dealer told me but they may not know for sure.... if it's being unveiled in a couple days, then I'd expect 2018....

Alan Crawford

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Have a look at their website. They have all the sweet pics!!!

Thompsbren

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wow, lots of new stuff to look at. The biggest changes for the 190 FSH seem to be NMEA 2000 compatibility, trolling motor mount, and cup holders. I'll need to see one to see if they fixed the hatch hinge design and the common water leak issues. I like the increased size and the twins on the 210, but I'm not crazy about the bow seating design. The casting platform on the 190 was what set it apart - business up front and party in the back.

William

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I counted eight cup holders, that's eight more than the 190, lol; cup holders good. I like the rocket launchers on the t-tops, the speakers in the bow, the position of the nav/at anchor light, the custom SeaDek mats, the holes in the t-top canvas for the rods and I like the forward lockers by the bow seats.

I am happy with my 190 FSH Sport though. The above items are definitely an improvement, but the twin TR-1's don't do it for me. They are just over 1000 cc's each and the 190 1.8 liter is just over 1800 by itself. For $500 I can buy rocket launchers and a nav light at jbp, speakers are not hard to come by as are SeaDek mats. I am looking forward to seeing what they do for the 240 FSH Sport. I hope they increase the size of the center console storage/head area, maybe even put a sink and white gell-coat and I am positive they will put twin 1.8 liter's in there, 3624 ccs!

Last edited:

Blindduck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The price point is way to much...I would have thought around $38,000 for that 210 sport and $45,000 for a 24ft version...you can pick up a new 21ft deep v with fiberglass t top and Yamaha 200 on back for $39,000 in my area

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think the price and small engines are the big letdown for me.... it'll remain underpowered based on the top speed like the 190's....