• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 GTS187 Died on me

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Probably one of my last Glastron entries. Worked out the deal to get out Glastron taken back and we will be picking up our 2021 Yamaha White/Grey 212s next Saturday. All the details have been worked out and she’s being prepped. Just have to do the paperwork and take delivery!! We cannot wait. It has been a LONG time since I have been able to take the family to the lake!!

jgourlie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Probably one of my last Glastron entries. Worked out the deal to get out Glastron taken back and we will be picking up our 2021 Yamaha White/Grey 212s next Saturday. All the details have been worked out and she’s being prepped. Just have to do the paperwork and take delivery!! We cannot wait. It has been a LONG time since I have been able to take the family to the lake!!
Congrats on getting some closure to this ordeal...It will be great to hit the water again I'm sure?

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Congrats on getting some closure to this ordeal...It will be great to hit the water again I'm sure?
@jgourlie Thank you so much!! You have got that right. Lost a lot of sleep and created a fair amount of friction around the house as I have been quite the grouchy A-hole at times. It sucks to be ignored. Already I am a new man. It will be awesome to be back out there for sure!

Mike Stefani from Glastron was a complete ass from the get go. Can’t stand that dude and I am so glad to not have a Glastron anymore, in many ways directly because of him. I cannot believe someone could have such piss poor customer service skills and rise to the position of VP. Recreational Boat Holdings must be a joke of a company to promote somebody like that. Every company can only do so much, but you still treat your customers with respect, you don’t lie and your show some contrition when your product doesn’t live up to expectations. It happens, but how you handle it is telling and his actions and behaviors tell me he doesn’t give two cents about customers.