• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 SX190 new boat owner need help with upgrades!

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been working with Will and Aaron at jetboatpilot.com to update the Seadek for the 190/195 series. They actually have new technology and just digitally mapped out a new 190. Aaron also made sure the pieces cover over all of the snap holes. I combined the pieces on the ski hatch and by both captain chairs to get a cleaner look. The new pattern is fantastic a fit and covers all of snap holes. Aaron has been great to work with and I can't give high enough praise for everyone at jetboatpilot.com. Here are some pictures of the final product.

Attachments

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The member buy in Sept. gets even better! :thumbsup:

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That looks awesome!
I’m glad you did the 1-piece ski locker, as I’m ordering mine that way and wanted to see how it looked.

Much better than two pieces.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I much prefer that one piece ski locker over my two piece! Nice to see my little pieces between the engine and fuel compartment are still being used :). Install looks great!

mdchachi

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’ll post pictures when I get the new mats back and installed. I do really like the looks of the optional bow kit. Dresses up the front nicely.
Besides the look is there a functional advantage? Of course I know it gives more traction but you don't really want people walking around on the bow anyway do you? Or do you step there when embarking/disembarking?

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Besides the look is there a functional advantage? Of course I know it gives more traction but you don't really want people walking around on the bow anyway do you? Or do you step there when embarking/disembarking?
When we are out anchored in the deeper water, with more than just a few people on board, people tend to jump off the bow of the boat. It’s a little higher surface to jump off of, so the kids especially like it. I was worried about someone slipping and hurting themselves, so I would always have to be the enforcer telling kids and friends not to jump off the bow. Now with the sea deck on the bow, it adds a non slip surface that I feel comfortable with them jumping off. It was a purchase that was a win for all.