• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 parts

Strue961

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I would be interested while I'm waiting, having mine repaired as we speak. So the only difference is the pitch but not the diameter?

Mac’nCheese

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also, I'm pretty irked at Yamaha over the parts availability issue as well. The boats have been out for nearly a year now, and replacement parts are still seemingly impossible to get. I still don't see the 2019 impeller as an order-able part, which is a pretty effing critical part)

As for my replacement seat cushion, it's been on back order for over 5 weeks now. I'm starting to wonder if I'll see it before labor day. Speaking of, with the AR195 commanding a nearly $5,700 premium over the AR190, you'd think that they could have hinged that last seat cushion, or at an absolute minimum added some simple snaps to secure all of the seats. Trailering the boat has become a bit of a PITA. You have to stow the bow seat where the anchor locker is, and stow the right rear seat that is not hinged (which chews up usable storage space). Furthermore, the left rear hinged seat also opens any time I trailer while driving faster than 45, which means I can't stow anything light in there, otherwise whatever is in there will blow away too (go ahead, ask me how I know). It's just a complete wast of time and usable storage space, to save what, $5 in parts?

Last edited:

Mac’nCheese

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, I would be interested while I'm waiting, having mine repaired as we speak. So the only difference is the pitch but not the diameter?
Yeah, both the 2018 and 2019 have 160mm pumps.

Mac’nCheese

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have now been just towing with the premium cover on so i dont have worry about the stupid seats that are not hinged flying out. It is annoying to have to store them somewhere every time. Now i just pack everything i want into the boat and its ready when i get to the ramp. Time will tell how long this cover will last towing it 30 miles each way. It stays in the garage too so that should help.

dshscarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I know this thread is a little old but I was thinking. I have a 2019 AR 195 also. I have never been able to get past 43 MPH and 7250 RPMs. I wonder with the experience you went through, Mac' nCheese, I wonder if Yamaha ran out of 2019 impellers and put a 2018 impeller on my boat. That would explain the lower speed and RPMs. Everything else has checked out good.
I used to be a Ford Technician a long time ago so it wouldn't be the 1st time I seen a factory do something like that. Thoughts??

Stubok

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is a strange one. They’re both supposed to be 13/21 pitch. Wonder what else is different. The 2019 prop is around $85 more expensive...

Also wonder how a 2018 prop would run on a 2019 engine with a stage 1 tune. The tuned 2019 should have the torque to turn it and even get to a higher rpm. Thinking better hole shot and top end. 😈

Attachments

Lee Yamaha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look into buying a L13 cone. There's a lot of info in posts. Search L13. You should get more performance.