• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2019 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot <30% MAX Discount Hit!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Any idea how many have placed an order on this group buy? Also, whats the best color match on a 2007 SX230.
We have maxed out the 35 unit threshold and we are selling kits at 30% off now through the end of the month. You best color choice is storm gray over black or cool gray over storm if you want a cooler color option. Bear in mind that the storm gray over black is brushed surface and the cool over storm is embossed surface (helps to keep the pads cleaner, does not attract as much dirt, slightly firmer on the feet).

Jeff McBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got the email of my order being shipped. So excited to install on my 2014 AR210.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're going to love it!!! Thanks!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Received mine yesterday..... Now to get a boat! 😂

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

KC-AR240

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just made my order 800.00 $ Thanks for the discount. We have been wanting this all summer

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just made my order 800.00 $ Thanks for the discount. We have been wanting this all summer
Awesome! Thanks for your order!

Jeff McBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok I know there has to be a easier way to take the old swim platform pad off. I have a eraser wheel to get the small stuff off but the main part of pad is not easy to get off. At the rate it will take days to get it all removed. I even bought a block cutter and that didn’t even put a dent in the pad. Any suggestions?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We like the adhesive removal blade on an oscillating tool. Also soaking the old turn in mineral spirits and covering with a plastic sheet will help to let the foam separate from the adhesive beneath. Once soaked for about a half hour the pad can be scraped off easily. Just be cautious not to get the mineral spirits on the rub rail rubber and other colored gelcoat.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jumped in on this with the engine hatch pad and transom walk over pads for my new 195S. So very easy to deal with JBP via email. Highly recommended

Jeff McBee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We like the adhesive removal blade on an oscillating tool. Also soaking the old turn in mineral spirits and covering with a plastic sheet will help to let the foam separate from the adhesive beneath. Once soaked for about a half hour the pad can be scraped off easily. Just be cautious not to get the mineral spirits on the rub rail rubber and other colored gelcoat.
I'm not familar with a adhesive removal blade. When you say oscilating tool are you referring to something like my dual action polishers i use for paint corrections with while detailing? Thank you for the information.

The D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine came in yesterday. I didn't think I was going to get it in time for a few last outings this season.

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just purchased a swim platform kit to match the cockpit kit I got last year. Since the boat is only a couple of years old, should I expect the current swim platform mat to come up fairly easily, or will it be just as big of a PIA as older material?

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm not familar with a adhesive removal blade. When you say oscilating tool are you referring to something like my dual action polishers i use for paint corrections with while detailing? Thank you for the information.
courtesy of Harbor Freight

Nakk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine came in Yesterday! Now I just need a to get the boat out of the water...

BDOne

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine came yesterday. Way quicker turnaround than I expected!

I'll be installing in a couple of weeks when I bring the boat home from the lake for the winter.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Try a heat gun to help remove the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.