• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Stanley Cup Finals

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK, someone tell me how the game ended last night. I was out in the sun on a boat all day yesterday. Got home, had some refreshments, dinner and more refreshments and fell asleep in the second period. I am sure someone here watched the third period. How did it go?

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OK, someone tell me how the game ended last night. I was out in the sun on a boat all day yesterday. Got home, had some refreshments, dinner and more refreshments and fell asleep in the second period. I am sure someone here watched the third period. How did it go?
Blues got one that brought some life back for a few minutes (was not even called a goal at first but sure was after review) then Boston answered with about 5:30 left and it was over from that point. Blues had to go empty net early for any hope and did. Charra got the empty net goal from long off. Blues went low class in the final minute with cheap hits at that point. Hockey may not be a game known for class but it was shame given how hard they played even though the score did not reflect it.

For sure will be a great game 7. Would be awesome for the Blues to get a Stanley Cup win but I am rooting for my old home team I grew up with. Go Bruins.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

--

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can only wish she looked at me like that...
(looking at her pretty boy, ALex Pietrangelo)

Makes me feel like... Zdeno Chara.

--

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hadn't watched ANY hockey this season (w/o cable you don't get much in WI) but when I heard it was Game 7, I made it appointment TV. Even w/o a dog in the fight it's still Game 7.

Congrats Blues!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congratulations to the Blues and their fans. Binnington was a Wall-rus ;). The Bruins peppered him early, but then made fatal mistakes that the Blues scored on. St. Louis earned the CUP. Drink the coolaid from it guys and girls for the next year, the drought is over, hats off to you.