• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Yamaha 242X E - Should I buy??

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks Jim.

The best price so far we got is 79,500 otd with extended warranty for 3 years total. I'm suppose to fo this weekend to couple places. I'm not sure how Mike got such a great deal with all the extras.
I took advantage of the Yamaha promotion @ Chicago Boat Show. Taxes excluded, $69,300 was the cash price or $70,300 w/2 year extended warranty. I used a local CU in lou of Yamaha financing promotion. My sales rep is Jeff @ Nielsen Enterprises 847-356-3000, Lake Villa Illinois.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You should at least have the shipping cover. They come free with your boat since that is how they are shipped from the factory. Some dealers toss them so ask your dealer to give you your shipping cover.
I did get the shipping cover, purchased a new cover as well.