• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Yamaha 195S

tiagoweiler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi, I am having issues removing the impeller from the shaft. I have purchased a solas impeller to see if the cavitation problem I have gets solved but I am not able to remove the old one. Don’t want to force it more as I am afraid that the shaft could get bended. Tried to purchase a new one but it is in back order, anyone could recommend where I can get a new or a working used one? Part number is 6GN-45511-00-00.

Thanks!

Hi, I am having issues removing the impeller from the shaft. I have purchased a solas impeller to see if the cavitation problem I have gets solved but I am not able to remove the old one. Don’t want to force it more as I am afraid that the shaft could get bended. Tried to purchase a new one but it is in back order, anyone could recommend where I can get a new or a working used one? Part number is 6GN-45511-00-00.

Thanks!
Do a search for @Hoyt, he has a long build thread including changing his impeller on the same model.
It should help you.

Last edited:
Take it to a dealer and have them do it save yourself a lot of anguish . And hope it does not get a fracture in it that later grows and fails ,, I just cut the impeller and split the hub to save the drive shaft from exces torque , some people drive over it with a wrench attached for real! Do a search and you will understand the trouble it is to get one off .

Back