• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 195S Sept Updates

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My boat, 195FSH Deluxe was delivered to Cycle Springs two weeks ago. The custom hardtop and the Elite Ti-2 12" were installed. My Minn Kota iPilot will be delivered to the dealer on Wednesday, 10/28. Sea Trial and delivery is Wednesday, 11/04.
20201022_005210840_iOS.jpg20201013_223447026_iOS.jpg
Nice looking boat! Congrats! Good luck with waiting for the check ride. I have to wait a week for mine and it’s killing me.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Picked up the boat yesterday. Deposit was July 21. Have a little over 2 hours on the boat now. Check to the dealer, check ride, tow it home, stuffed it in a single car garage at our second home in the neighborhood that is getting ready to be put on the market. The 195S will fit in a 9 foot wide by 9 foot tall garage door but the width is tight. Monsoon weather here today. More pictures next week. Oh, if I were to pick nits, the shorelandr trailer is very nice and beefier than I expected but when they say it has LED lights, it does BUT only the side markers. The tail lights and three rear marker lights are regular bulbs. Other than that we are thrilled with the performance, looks, fit and finish, and with our dealer in VA.

96072C9C-E3EC-420C-B782-CE7ACF77AC16.jpegE2E38D69-5925-4A6B-964C-87A1FB80DFC3.jpeg

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Picked up the boat yesterday. Deposit was July 21. Have a little over 2 hours on the boat now. Check to the dealer, check ride, tow it home, stuffed it in a single car garage at our second home in the neighborhood that is getting ready to be put on the market. The 195S will fit in a 9 foot wide by 9 foot tall garage door but the width is tight. Monsoon weather here today. More pictures next week. Oh, if I were to pick nits, the shorelandr trailer is very nice and beefier than I expected but when they say it has LED lights, it does BUT only the side markers. The tail lights and three rear marker lights are regular bulbs. Other than that we are thrilled with the performance, looks, fit and finish, and with our dealer in VA.

View attachment 136232View attachment 136233
Congratulations!!!! Nice looking boat!

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congratulations, great looking boat!! Long time coming but I'm sure it was well worth the wait. I pick up our boat next Wednesday.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just an update on the garage door size.... it’s 8 feet tall. A little larger than standard but not 9 feet tall. Tower is easy to drop.