• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 252 FSH Opinion

Only time will tell. Supply and Demand. They only shot I have come next year is if I could get one that someone is bailing on, like a 2021. Figure my max budget, which has not been approved nor discussed with the admiral, would be somewhere between 70k - 80k. If she finds out I want to drop $100k on a boat, and the 70k-80k may be optimistic on my part, she will absolutely lose her shit.... She felt the 42k plus upgrades and trolling motor/ chart plotter, etc. on what we have was far too much.. :rolleyes:

Back