• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 252 FSH Sport for sale, WI ($75.5K)

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
For sale is my 2021 Yamaha 252 FSH Sport with 46 hours. I am the original owner (purchased August 2021). The boat is excellent condition and has Yamaha's Extended Service (YES) warranty through August of 2026. Its a fantastic boat that handles all waters very well.

The boat has only been in freshwater and mostly stored on its trailer; occasionally in a slip. It’s been flushed each time after being in water. It’s had its 10-hour service as well as 1 additional oil change. I've stored the boat indoors over the winter.

Upgrades include:

• Standard Horizon GX2400GPS radio and Shakespeare 4’ antenna. The radio is connected to the 12” Simrad through a NMEA 2000 backbone. The radio shows AIS equipped ships on the Simrad.
  • Rear shade (See pic)
  • Added transom Marine Mats (See pics)
  • Jet Boat Pilot Lateral Thrusters
  • Galvanized Trailer with Swing-awayTongue and Stoltz rollers (See pic)
  • Yamaha Mooring Boat Cover (See pic)
I also have the original shipping cover that I will include.

If you have any questions or need more pics, please ask. IMG_2549 copy.jpgIMG_4294 copy.jpgIMG_4284 copy.jpgIMG_4287 copy.jpgIMG_4285 copy.jpgIMG_4289 copy.jpgIMG_4288 copy.jpgIMG_4283 copy.jpgIMG_4282 copy.jpgIMG_4281 copy.jpgIMG_4317 copy.jpgIMG_4316 copy.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For sale is my 2021 Yamaha 252 FSH Sport with 46 hours. I am the original owner (purchased August 2021). The boat is excellent condition and has Yamaha's Extended Service (YES) warranty through August of 2026. Its a fantastic boat that handles all waters very well.

The boat has only been in freshwater and mostly stored on its trailer; occasionally in a slip. It’s been flushed each time after being in water. It’s had its 10-hour service as well as 1 additional oil change. I've stored the boat indoors over the winter.

Upgrades include:

• Standard Horizon GX2400GPS radio and Shakespeare 4’ antenna. The radio is connected to the 12” Simrad through a NMEA 2000 backbone. The radio shows AIS equipped ships on the Simrad.
  • Rear shade (See pic)
  • Added transom Marine Mats (See pics)
  • Jet Boat Pilot Lateral Thrusters
  • Galvanized Trailer with Swing-awayTongue and Stoltz rollers (See pic)
  • Yamaha Mooring Boat Cover (See pic)
I also have the original shipping cover that I will include.

If you have any questions or need more pics, please ask. View attachment 209256View attachment 209257View attachment 209258View attachment 209259View attachment 209260View attachment 209261View attachment 209262View attachment 209263View attachment 209264View attachment 209265View attachment 209266View attachment 209267
Please post price?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome looking boat ! I gotta ask, why are you selling such a jewel?

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome looking boat ! I gotta ask, why are you selling such a jewel?
Believe me, it's a tough decision on my part. I really love this boat and the center console, especially in rougher waters. Cruising in the center console with its visibility and access around the boat is absolutely fantastic.

However, I have my first grand kid coming soon and I'm going to need a more traditional seating layout to get her parents on board. So I'm looking to sell this boat and go with an AR250 or the 252s. Still great boats. I still believe the 252FSH has the best value in the Yamaha line of 25 footers.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just a few thoughts for anyone considering a new 222FSH:

1. If you are thinking about buying a new 2023-4 Yamaha 222 FSH (22 footer), when you include dealer destination charges($4k-$5k), assembly, and rigging ($1.5k-$2k range) to the MSRP of $64,899, you can have a much bigger boat with many more features for about the same price (and have 3 years of warranty left).

2. I will trailer the boat within 200 miles for free. Above that mileage, we could negotiate.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just a few thoughts for anyone considering a new 222FSH:

1. If you are thinking about buying a new 2023-4 Yamaha 222 FSH (22 footer), when you include dealer destination charges($4k-$5k), assembly, and rigging ($1.5k-$2k range) to the MSRP of $64,899, you can have a much bigger boat with many more features for about the same price (and have 3 years of warranty left).

2. I will trailer the boat within 200 miles for free. Above that mileage, we could negotiate.
And, from some posts in another thread it appears that the 252 FSH has a larger head compartment and battery shelf for trolling motor batteries.