• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Current Orders, Deliveries and 2022 Model Startup

G1911

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I never got an expectation date. The dealer simply said “we have absolutely no idea.” They wouldn’t even give me a wide margin ball park suggestion. It was a bit frustrating but at least they didn’t just tell me something. I knew I wanted a 212xe and have been in contact with a total of 3 dealers over many months. 2 in Florida and then the one here in Alabama after I recently moved. Both dealers in Fl were shady all around playing games with numbers, adding fees, and even miscalculating registration cost of course in their favor. Night and day difference at the dealer here in Alabama. (Fredrics Outdoors in Decatur Al) no fees, no bs, no promises. Just cut and dry MSRP+ 3% sales tax.
Sorry you didn’t get yours yet but hey, maybe 2022’s will be even nicer!

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As a FYI for you waiting for 2021s or 2022s, I’ve been trying to get parts for my 2020 AR240 that broke a drive shaft in April, a large portion of the pump assembly needed to be replaced, 14 parts total. Here we are in the middle of July, still waiting on 4 parts, with a expected ship date now at the end of October. Couple of the parts are spacers/o-rings also used on Yamaha motorcycles, pwcs, and UTVs, but also used on all the boats with 1.8 motors. So if you are waiting on a boat that hasn’t been built or doesn’t have the pumps installed I think you are going to be waiting at a minimum until about the time you start your Christmas shopping.

It appears these parts are manufactured in Japan, I haven’t been following the news to closely but I believe they are going back into lockdowns, or maybe that’s just precautions for the Olympics.

bullheadedgoat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Congratulations! I was leaning towards the blue color, but that red really looks good.

DanielS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any recommendations for dealers to pre-order from in Texas? Ideally central Texas.

bamajer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I never got an expectation date. The dealer simply said “we have absolutely no idea.” They wouldn’t even give me a wide margin ball park suggestion. It was a bit frustrating but at least they didn’t just tell me something. I knew I wanted a 212xe and have been in contact with a total of 3 dealers over many months. 2 in Florida and then the one here in Alabama after I recently moved. Both dealers in Fl were shady all around playing games with numbers, adding fees, and even miscalculating registration cost of course in their favor. Night and day difference at the dealer here in Alabama. (Fredrics Outdoors in Decatur Al) no fees, no bs, no promises. Just cut and dry MSRP+ 3% sales tax.
Sorry you didn’t get yours yet but hey, maybe 2022’s will be even nicer!
Welcome to Alabama! I'm in Tuscaloosa. I talked to Gulf Shores Power Sports about a pre-order last week. They're not throwing out anything as far as expected delivery dates. They basically said they were getting ready to cut off pre-orders of the 2022 models, which is crazy given that they haven't even been announced yet. I may need to give Fredrics Outdoors a call. I'm waiting to sell my old (really old) pontoon before I put down the deposit on the new boat. Going boatless for a few months doesn't really appeal to me, but I'll survive.

ntubbs93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got a call from my dealer my order was supposedly cancelled a few weeks ago but my 2021 195s just showed up in Little Rock today. Not sure what happened but not gonna complain.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Just got a call from my dealer my order was supposedly cancelled a few weeks ago but my 2021 195s just showed up in Little Rock today. Not sure what happened but not gonna complain.
Well that sounds like a cluster F.

PC12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
We have a 212XD on order since February at supposedly the largest Yamaha dealer in the US. The BS is really getting deep. Either Yamaha is giving bad info to the dealer or the dealer is giving bad info to the sales person or the sales person is giving bad info to me. Bottom line is someone is telling lies. It is too bad respectful communication has been lost in this current market. Not the right way to treat people.

ntubbs93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We have a 212XD on order since February at supposedly the largest Yamaha dealer in the US. The BS is really getting deep. Either Yamaha is giving bad info to the dealer or the dealer is giving bad info to the sales person or the sales person is giving bad info to me. Bottom line is someone is telling lies. It is too bad respectful communication has been lost in this current market. Not the right way to treat people.
In my case I think it was Yamaha to the dealer. The dealer seemed genuinely surprised as me that my order showed up after being supposedly cancelled.

TRSmudge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Spoke to my dealer today who said it looks like they will release info on 2022’s on Aug 11th. 🤞

DanielS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2022 lineup is going live on Yamaha's website today

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@DanielS Look at the threads here under the 2022 Sub Forums. All the information is there as well as all the pictures specs and pricing.