• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Current Orders, Deliveries and 2022 Model Startup

nbreidel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Makes you wonder if they dont get the parts, how are they going to produce 2022's, with unfinished 2021's

From what i gather, current orders are in the thousands still and getting trimmed each week or so.
If they don't have Plates yet, I assume all those 21's ((waves wand)) magically turn to 22's

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I was on the front end of this last year. Waited until the end of October for the boat that was ordered in June. Mine came in just in time to put it away for the winter. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

my wife and I use about 2k rounds of various ammunition per month. I reload. Right now all of the suppliers and wholesalers cannot supply powder, primers, and high end projectiles. The manufacturers are telling them at least another 18-24 months before they can catch up. No back orders allowed right now.

Wanted a GMC AT4 2500 HD truck. My dealer has had 6 on order since December. Not one has showed up yet....

good luck to all and pray people go back to work to get the full supply chain back up and running.
I could use some more ammo and have been looking at the same truck.

ntubbs93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I had a 2021 195s on order since March 2021 and got the call today that order has been cancelled and moved deposit over to a 2022. Salesman said they were being told they would have 2022 by labor day.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I had a 2021 195s on order since March 2021 and got the call today that order has been cancelled and moved deposit over to a 2022. Salesman said they were being told they would have 2022 by labor day.
Labor day huh? Our dealer was told July 15-August 15th. Yamaha is feeding some lines or dealers are lying.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't see any way they will deliver boats till mid August. They won't even start ramping up production for a week or so and they still have supply chain issues.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I don't see any way they will deliver boats till mid August. They won't even start ramping up production for a week or so and they still have supply chain issues.
I mean if you take boats that were supposed to be 2021s and make them 22s and they're almost completed....there ya go! Lol!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Well if stuff goes to hell, I will pack up the boat and the admiral and see if @WV Hillbilly will let us stay with them for a while :)
Come on down. We have plenty of places either under roof or under the stars. Couple of tips…. There are no Friday night fish fries, the closest we get is fish and chips from an Irish restaurant. Instead, we have pig pickings or smoke large chunks of beef. (A bunch of my family is from Niagara Falls and we lived in Northbrook IL so anytime I can work fish fries into a conversation with someone on or near the Great Lakes I take it. I miss those)

If you want to dip your toe in to see if you like it, this weekend is feral hog, elk and beef brisket on the smoker followed by fireworks. We start serving food around 6 and fireworks will be shortly after dark. Make yourself at home.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds fantastic..... I am stuck going to Frankenmuth to eat chicken and watch the fireworks this weekend.

Hadowajp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Labor day huh? Our dealer was told July 15-August 15th. Yamaha is feeding some lines or dealers are lying.
I’m assuming I have one of the first M/Y 22 25 footers in Minneapolis on order and I was told November. I ordered over a month ago

KyleP

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m assuming I have one of the first M/Y 22 25 footers in Minneapolis on order and I was told November. I ordered over a month ago
I ordered a 22’ 25ft in April and was told August last week by the dealer. I’m believing that timeline as much as I believe in the government.

Hadowajp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered a 22’ 25ft in April and was told August last week by the dealer. I’m believing that timeline as much as I believe in the government.
I’m with you I would rather get it sooner but I don’t want them blowing smoke up my rear either
#UGA

edit: terrible spelling mistake

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can’t help but wonder if I’ll like the 2022 paint scheme better, then I’ll be wishing I’d waited!

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We put our 2022 AR250 order in about 7 weeks ago and were told October. My wife and I can't agree on whether we're 2nd or 4th on the list at our dealer 😅.

Also with all the chatter about cancelled 2021 orders we don't know if a couple of people have been added in front of us by the dealer for 2022's.

Hadowajp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We put our 2022 AR250 order in about 7 weeks ago and were told October. My wife and I can't agree on whether we're 2nd or 4th on the list at our dealer 😅.

Also with all the chatter about cancelled 2021 orders we don't know if a couple of people have been added in front of us by the dealer for 2022's.
they told me I was third and that would be about a week ahead of me so if you’re in Minnesota second would be accurate. I also put down for a 212s and will have a decision to make in the fall

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
they told me I was third and that would be about a week ahead of me so if you’re in Minnesota second would be accurate. I also put down for a 212s and will have a decision to make in the fall
Our dealer is in southern Ohio, so most likely not. I was originally looking at the 21 foot boats but my wife wanted the head compartment in the 25ft models.

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
HangOutdoors- How can Yamaha make a 21 into a 22? Don't they have to register the serial number and that number would have been created when they put the mold on right?