• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I could of moved it over a 1/4" but I took out of the seat but left the pedastal and when I was laying down the seadek it was stuck because it slipped from my hand. Rather than try and pull it up or cause a bubble on the one thin section I just laid it down. Once down it doesn't come up easy. As the installation went on I got better and better. Take your time and it will turn out great.
Thanks for answering. Think we all have been there when trying to stick something down, and end up with "Well, that's where it's staying I guess" lol.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Is diamond cut pattern included in this sale?

Jsfuchs1213

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Super excited just got my order in for full dragon scales on my 08 212x!

cgarofalo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just submitted my order, been waiting on this since I purchased the boat in June! Always hated the carpet so I can't wait to see the transformation.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Recommend using Spectrum Gel Coat Patch to fill snap holes and light sand rather than 5200. Looks professional and definitely much better if the seadek doesn't cover some snaps, like it does on my boat. Order it now so you have it when your SeaDek comes in. It takes 2-4 weeks minimum depending on their volume from spectrum.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don’t see a best color fit listed for my year. Would you recommend Storm Gray over Black?

I’ve got a 2013 SX 190, please see attached picture.
The best color for that boat year and model is Storm Gray over Black.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do we simply commit to purchasing a particular unit then wait to see once the promotion closes on 9/30 what our cost is?
Once you place your order we'll get in touch with you and process your invoice. We're able to charge you the full price today and then adjust your final invoice price when we achieve max discount levels. Usually that happens pretty quickly during this event.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those interested in the Storm Gray over Black 2", for reference. 1st Pic are the Optional Pieces, some of them. Ordered from @JetBoatPilot All pieces came in perfectly. A world of difference when sitting or walking over the boat there and stepping on it. Full traction. Below picture is another cockpit picture and one of the Bow

1630515481389.png
1630515596674.png

1630515677445.png

Sherson7

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Folks,
I have a 2005 SX230. Thinking of going with storm gray over black. Price is the same for the 4 inch or 2 inch so is there any reason to lean one way over the other?
Also, do I need to remove existing snap ins before installing seadek? Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Folks,
I have a 2005 SX230. Thinking of going with storm gray over black. Price is the same for the 4 inch or 2 inch so is there any reason to lean one way over the other?
Also, do I need to remove existing snap ins before installing seadek? Thanks!
You should remove the old snaps prior to install and fill the holes with 3M 5200 Fast Cure. The 2 inch teak is most common. We like the 4 inch plank too because its a little less busy, more simplified.

Street glide

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot look at getting the cockpit and swim deck for my 07sx210 when I looked on the website it says when u order both you get all the optional pads aswell is that still true with this sale

Btw thanks again fro my trust vectors they look great and can t wait until this weekend to try them out

42superman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Restricted to style options listed on our website. No custom styles, but may choose from teak, plank, edge or dragon scales in any in stock two color material. See above for colors.
Couple questions... 2022 AR250

1 - Does the optional pad #10x come with the (250) on it when ordered with the whole set?
2 - Can we add the (Naked Feet Only Logo) to the swim platform kit #1? May need to adjust logo? A crude remake attached.
3 - Do you have any pictures of a 2021 or 2022 AR250 with Dragon Scales? Titanium Gray Over Black Brushed Laser Textured a plus....

Attachments

Last edited:

troy_bwell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am seeing conflicting color match info on the site. For a 2019 242 LSE is it smoke gray over black or titanium over black? Seems to be difference depending on if I read product description vs the pull down for the products. Thanks in advance!

cgarofalo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Recommend using Spectrum Gel Coat Patch to fill snap holes and light sand rather than 5200. Looks professional and definitely much better if the seadek doesn't cover some snaps, like it does on my boat. Order it now so you have it when your SeaDek comes in. It takes 2-4 weeks minimum depending on their volume from spectrum.
Great suggestion, do you recall the color you used? I have a 2020 ar190, so I am assuming whatever you used should match my boat as well. Also how much did it take. Did you just order the kit, or a full quart?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
YAMAHA BOAT WHITE COAT 5 04-21 (3dcartstores.com)

You just need the 2 oz. More than enough. Nice to have on hand as well to repair dings. Search me and SeaDek and you will see the thread how I applied and sanded. Easy to do. I also repaired some dings I had from boards while doing the SeaDek.

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered the complete kit in 4” plank in Titanium/Black for our ‘21 AR190!! Waiting on this for a while now!!

DanielS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2022 AR190 on order, the interior color is called cool like the 2021. I would like to add something to the swim platform. Does the swim kit only come with the lower swim platform mats that dont come with the AR190 or is it a full replacement?

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2022 AR190 on order, the interior color is called cool like the 2021. I would like to add something to the swim platform. Does the swim kit only come with the lower swim platform mats that dont come with the AR190 or is it a full replacement?
The complete Kit including optional mats includes a replacement for the mat on the first swimdeck and a replacement for the mat above the glove compartment. Includes the mat for the second step as well that is bare on the 190.