• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

shibumi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot do you happen to have any installers that you recommend (or does anyone know of anyone) - in the Tampa Bay area, preferably in Pinellas (Clearwater / Largo / St Pete etc)? I'm thinking of getting the full kit (cockpit, swim, and option) for a 2019 242 LSE. I know most folks here have done their own - and talk about how easy it is, but I've had a hard enough time just applying registration numbers. I'm afraid it'd look like Picasso laid it after I'm done with it!

Ximoto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Recommend using Spectrum Gel Coat Patch to fill snap holes and light sand rather than 5200. Looks professional and definitely much better if the seadek doesn't cover some snaps, like it does on my boat. Order it now so you have it when your SeaDek comes in. It takes 2-4 weeks minimum depending on their volume from spectrum.
Do you mean for the snaps for the carpet? Calling to order full set for 2012 SX240 and can't wait to get rid of those damn snaps.

Ximoto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered 2in Terra over Black to match factory color of 2021 SX240. Would love to see the 25% off, but am just happy to get rid of the snaps and carpet!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you mean for the snaps for the carpet? Calling to order full set for 2012 SX240 and can't wait to get rid of those damn snaps.
Yes. I didn't like using 5200 personally but it would be ok under it. Some of the snaps, and I am not sure on all models, like the ones at the back of the cockpit are not covered by the SeaDek. I didn't want it to look shabby, so I did the Spectrum Gel Coat patch every where. Just removed the snaps, mixed a small amount and fill in the snap holes slightly high, then mixed more and did more and so on and so on. Knocked down the high parts when it dried with my small orbital dewalt sander then used 800/1000 etc. By hand. You wouldn't even know I had snaps before. It dries in a couple hours or so. I hand buffed the repair where the snap holes where outside of the SeaDek. To make it look perfect. One day job.

Texatl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Ordered 2in Terra over Black to match factory color of 2021 SX240. Would love to see the 25% off, but am just happy to get rid of the snaps and carpet!
Terra over black looks amazing, BTW. I have half of it recently installed on my boat and ordered the remaining in this group buy.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot do you happen to have any installers that you recommend (or does anyone know of anyone) - in the Tampa Bay area, preferably in Pinellas (Clearwater / Largo / St Pete etc)? I'm thinking of getting the full kit (cockpit, swim, and option) for a 2019 242 LSE. I know most folks here have done their own - and talk about how easy it is, but I've had a hard enough time just applying registration numbers. I'm afraid it'd look like Picasso laid it after I'm done with it!
Yes we know of a few. I'd get Cycle Springs in Clearwater Florida to install if I were in your area. They're great.

Hallgirls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Can't decide what grey I should do for my 2013 ar192....🤦🏽‍♂️..decisions decisions..

fnkycld

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
So wait a minute, these are available in Dragon Scales? How do we go about requesting that? What is the additional cost?
It applied to what was listed on the website. I called in my order to verify.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can't decide what grey I should do for my 2013 ar192....🤦🏽‍♂️..decisions decisions..
I'd recommend the storm gray over black for that year and interior color.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Got my order in, all available pads in storm gray dragonscale. Max discount has been reached

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks to @JetBoatPilot for this offer and their customer services. I placed order on the 1st and my order has been cut and will be delivered by next Wednesday, just got the tracking notifications of it being in transit. Kim at Jet Boat Pilot is great as well, always takes care of all the questions I have. Best Customer service I have seen in a quite some time.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks to @JetBoatPilot for this offer and their customer services. I placed order on the 1st and my order has been cut and will be delivered by next Wednesday, just got the tracking notifications of it being in transit. Kim at Jet Boat Pilot is great as well, always takes care of all the questions I have. Best Customer service I have seen in a quite some time.
Thanks for the feedback! We love what we do and are proud to be accepted by this community!

ADK212XD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
I’m ordering the full kit for my 2022 212XD now but I’m on the fence between edge or dragon scales anyone have any pictures comparing the two?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Is there a “thicker pad” option for the swim platform? I am picking up a 2012 Challenger 210SE and thought i read there is a thicker/softer pad option for some areas like foot wells and deck areas where people might sit more often? Wanted the thinker pad especially for the fold-out loungers and swim platform (but I’m Looking to do the whole boat with seadek). Thx

LMellott

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Getting ready to place my order but stuck on color choice - Terra over black is that the right color choice or Titanium Gray over black? We just got a 2011 Yamaha SX240. TIA

Attachments

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is there a “thicker pad” option for the swim platform? I am picking up a 2012 Challenger 210SE and thought i read there is a thicker/softer pad option for some areas like foot wells and deck areas where people might sit more often? Wanted the thinker pad especially for the fold-out loungers and swim platform (but I’m Looking to do the whole boat with seadek). Thx
We can do that for select colors. Right now there is a shortage in the dual density pads (20mm thick/ .78") so color choices are limited.