• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot is proud to announce our 7th annual SeaDek group buy, hosted by JetBoaters.net. During this event forum members have the ability to band together as a collective and to use that collective buying power to earn up to a 25% discount off most SeaDek items listed on the JetBoatPilot.com website.

If you are a member of this board you qualify to participate in this event. Past events have always reached maximum discount levels and we are certain this one will be no different. Here's how it works!

Group Buy Runs September 1, 2021 Through Sept. 30, 2021.

Participants may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com.

Group Buy pricing applies to SeaDek KITS found on the JetBoatPilot.com website. Custom Kits, Tri-Color Kits & individual Optional Pads do not qualify.

Individual Optional pads may be bought at group buy pricing when ordered with a Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit. We will not be selling Individual Optional Pads at group buy pricing unless bought with Cockpit Kit or Swim Platform Kit.

To participate we ask that you provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Orders placed through our web store will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

Qualifying SeaDek Kits For The Following Boats

-All Yamaha Jet Boats, All Years (with the exception of Exciter & XR1800 Models)
-All Vortex Models, All Years
-Scarab 165, 195, 215 and 255 Open
-SeaDoo Utopia, Islandia, Challenger 210SE and 210 Wake, Challenger 230SE and 230 Wake, Challenger 180
Glastron 205

If you do not see your model listed here contact us at 850-867-1410 and we can search our library.

In order to qualify for group buy pricing you must order your SeaDek kit from one of the in stock colors listed below.

In Stock Colors
Titanium Gray Over Black Brushed
(best match for 2020 factory two color pads)
Titanium Gray Over Black Brushed Laser Textured (best match for 2021 cool color interiors).
Smoke Gray Over Black(best for 2017 Through 2019 Yamaha boats)
Storm Gray Over Black(matches 2015-2016 Yamaha boats)
Mocha Over Black(looks like oiled teak wood)
Terra Over Black(looks like weathered teak wood)

NOTE: We do not currently have factory matched laser textured SeaDek for 2021 warm interiors but will be working on this over the coming months.

Discount Participation Levels

1 Cockpit Kit & Swim Platform Kit = 1 unit
1 Cockpit kit = 1 Unit
1 Swim Platform Kit = 1/2 unit
1 All Optional Pad Kit = 1/2 Unit

1-10 units = 10% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
11-15 units = 15% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
16-24 units = 20% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price
25+ units = 25% off SeaDek Kit Retail Price

Restrictions

-Logos and other custom work will not be discounted. Call for details on logos or custom jobs. Custom logos are $80 for the first mat and $50 per additional mat.
-Custom Work such as combining Multi-piece mats into one piece can be done for an additional $100 per complete mat (once combined). Discounts do not apply to custom work.
-Custom colors will not be discounted during this event. Custom colored kits will be charged at full retail due to certain inefficiencies within the manufacturing process and supply chain.
-Cockpit Kits or Swim Platform Kits will may not be broken up. Breaking up a kit is considered a custom job and will be charged at retail pricing.

Please review our website ( Here ) for standard mat layouts and optional mats. Retail prices are there for your review. If you don't see your boat or the pad/s that you're looking for please contact us at the office at 850-867-1410. We are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8-5 CST. If you cannot reach us by phone please email at sales@jetboatpilot.com as phones will be busy and we have limited staff.

Early Ordering

Also, if you'd like to go ahead and order now and receive your SeaDek pads now, we can charge you retail price and then discount your ticket once the final tally has been calculated at the end of the month. For many of you this will help to get your SeaDek to you so you can still use it this season instead of having to wait until mid October to get your shipment. Also this will alleviate some of the pressure felt by production when all the orders come in at one time vs. spreading them out over the course of the month.

As always we are greatly appreciative of you and your contributions to this forum. Group buys like these really help to keep our employees working during the off season whereas without your business this time of year, we likely would have to layoff several people until the following busy season. Since our inception we've carried all of our employees through the winter with no layoffs. This would not be possible without you and your spreading the word throughout the board and various other places!!!

From my staff to you and your families, we thank you and look forward to serving you during this group buy!

@Julian@Bruce @OperationROL thanks again for allowing us to be a part of this community!

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for continuing this deal! We are still enjoying our SeaDeck that I purchased from my phone on the water, Labor Day weekend like 5+ years ago!
Gotta love modern technology!! Thanks for your continued support!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fantastic. Will get the swim deck to finish the boat fully in Storm Gray over Black. Excellent discount.

42superman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there any restrictions on style?

Thomas3452

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I was hoping the optional pad kits would be available in this group buy. I have a 2021 212XE that already has the swim platform and cockpit marine mat from the factory but was looking to add several of the optional pads. Maybe I will catch a sale later in the year.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is there any restrictions on style?
Restricted to style options listed on our website. No custom styles, but may choose from teak, plank, edge or dragon scales in any in stock two color material. See above for colors.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was hoping the optional pad kits would be available in this group buy. I have a 2021 212XE that already has the swim platform and cockpit marine mat from the factory but was looking to add several of the optional pads. Maybe I will catch a sale later in the year.
You can buy the all optional pad kit and qualify for that. I'll amend my post to include that, its new for 2021.

zachsdad

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What do you think looks best for a 2008 SX210 with the silver top of the interior? Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What do you think looks best for a 2008 SX210 with the silver top of the interior? Thanks!
I would go with Storm Gray over Black, our most popular color option. Its light enough to keep the temperature down but dark enough to mask alot of dirt so it looks cleaner longer.

MissyGarcya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do we simply commit to purchasing a particular unit then wait to see once the promotion closes on 9/30 what our cost is?

Crotchy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome
I've been wanting to do my entire 2012 Ar210 and I see there's a whole kit for it. Bye bye stinky carpet!

csramman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Thanks for a great sale. Just ordered my optional kit for my Scarab 165 ID so I can finish the look I was wanting. Hoping to look like this when done. 30D12AB0-E12F-4902-8AD7-0ABDB09D6673.jpeg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like night and day once you replace the carpet. This is Storm Gray over Black.

1630509589049.png

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I could of moved it over a 1/4" but I took out of the seat but left the pedastal and when I was laying down the seadek it was stuck because it slipped from my hand. Rather than try and pull it up or cause a bubble on the one thin section I just laid it down. Once down it doesn't come up easy. As the installation went on I got better and better. Take your time and it will turn out great.