• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Owners Pics

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
wrap and then the whole boat is covered on a PPF.
Looks great, if you don't mind me asking what did that set you back? I do PPF on my car and have been thinking about the boat.

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
just arrived and had it out for a lake/sea trial before signing the papers.
coming from a 2020 212s and really appreciate the bigger size - it’s a lot bigger and feels much less bouncy going through small waves.
I didn’t have the carpets in and it also seemed a little quieter at speed - hard to say just yet but wasn’t jet boat loud. Carpets will help and then I’d add sound dampening if needed.
I did the sea trial before any mods and the low speed steering is still sloppy and loose so you’ll see cobra fins were the first thing I added.
Im used to my 212 with fins and it’s a pretty significant difference going back to a boat without them. IMO, much more enjoyable boating with them.
The stereo is great! No need for adding more unless you’re hard of hearing or just enjoy being that guy.
more to come after next time out!
View attachment 144334View attachment 144337View attachment 144336View attachment 144338View attachment 144339
What Cobra set up is that? I think its time for me to take that plunge

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
A little later than my fall projection. Closed in January on a 2021 212SE. Took delivery on Friday. Deposit end of November. Dealer said 2 months, came in two months. Adding a Cobra Steering system and organizing all the “stuff” I purchased. Thanks for everyone who posted their new boats in this thread. Appreciate all the advice on this forum.
View attachment 144242 View attachment 144243
I like the looks of the galvanized trailer. I have the exact boat, with a painted trailer. No saltwater for me.

Kawak11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I like the looks of the galvanized trailer. I have the exact boat, with a painted trailer. No saltwater for me.
I did the upgrade for a trip Florida down the road. We are lake people. Have to modify the trailer for the Stoltz Roller. The ears stick out a little.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I did the upgrade for a trip Florida down the road. We are lake people. Have to modify the trailer for the Stoltz Roller. The ears stick out a little.
You have to modify the ULT-4 stoltz roller?

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
just arrived and had it out for a lake/sea trial before signing the papers.
coming from a 2020 212s and really appreciate the bigger size - it’s a lot bigger and feels much less bouncy going through small waves.
I didn’t have the carpets in and it also seemed a little quieter at speed - hard to say just yet but wasn’t jet boat loud. Carpets will help and then I’d add sound dampening if needed.
I did the sea trial before any mods and the low speed steering is still sloppy and loose so you’ll see cobra fins were the first thing I added.
Im used to my 212 with fins and it’s a pretty significant difference going back to a boat without them. IMO, much more enjoyable boating with them.
The stereo is great! No need for adding more unless you’re hard of hearing or just enjoy being that guy.
more to come after next time out!
View attachment 144334View attachment 144337View attachment 144336View attachment 144338View attachment 144339
Congrats looks great

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess the problem that I had with the ULT-4 is that on the current hull/bow model design for the 21' footers the boat would rest more on the side bells and wouldn't make contact with the middle roller as well. Again this was on the 21'. I wanted more meat and it resting secure on the middle roller rather than flexing up and down on the side bells on the ULT-4. This is what I observed.

Maybe someone here could post a picture of their 21' footer with the ULT-4 on it?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I guess the problem that I had with the ULT-4 is that on the current hull/bow model design for the 21' footers the boat would rest more on the side bells and wouldn't make contact with the middle roller as well. Again this was on the 21'. I wanted more meat and it resting secure on the middle roller rather than flexing up and down on the side bells on the ULT-4. This is what I observed.

Maybe someone here could post a picture of their 21' footer with the ULT-4 on it?
So you had the orange ULT-4 stoltz roller first, or are you talking about the original roller? The orange ones may be more beefier than the stock roller. I also noticed the bow seems to rest more on the bells, as they are bent over. I like yours, but going to try the ULT-4 first. We'll see.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So you had the orange ULT-4 stoltz roller first, or are you talking about the original roller? The orange ones may be more beefier than the stock roller. I also noticed the bow seems to rest more on the bells, as they are bent over. I like yours, but going to try the ULT-4 first. We'll see.
No i didn't have the ULT-4 Stolz, I saw it on other 21' hulls and didn't like the way it was resting on the side bells, like you have seen. So I decided to go with the i have.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I can’t even back mine in 5 feet...too tall.
No i didn't have the ULT-4 Stolz, I saw it on other 21' hulls and didn't like the way it was resting on the side bells, like you have seen. So I decided to go with the i have.
I’m going to order the one like yours just in case.

Sarcophosaur

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Had our AR210 dropped off at the house for the first time today. Fits perfectly in our garage!
Mike I'm jealous of that garage! We have the same boat on order, hopefully arriving soon. Would you mind sharing the floor to header height of your door?

I'm exploring raising ours (currently 1" shy of 7 feet) but I am still not 100% sure what the bare minimum is for the AR210. Yamaha's spec of 7'10.7" seems a bit higher than my eyeball/tape measure measurement of some ARs I've taken.

The less I can raise the door, the less damage I can impart to our house and my wallet! I'll likely just go to 8 feet.

mikepayne

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mike I'm jealous of that garage! We have the same boat on order, hopefully arriving soon. Would you mind sharing the floor to header height of your door?

I'm exploring raising ours (currently 1" shy of 7 feet) but I am still not 100% sure what the bare minimum is for the AR210. Yamaha's spec of 7'10.7" seems a bit higher than my eyeball/tape measure measurement of some ARs I've taken.

The less I can raise the door, the less damage I can impart to our house and my wallet! I'll likely just go to 8 feet.
Yeah with 8 ft doors it was a really tight fit but made it. Had to put the tower down and everything.