• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 195S surprising arrival

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Looks great! How long until its warm enough to hit the water? I have the same boat in cool colors that I'm hoping comes in soon as well. Enjoy!!!

bassman4422

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks fantastic, enjoy it. My AR210 gets delivered in May. Fingers crossed.

Cuso316

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks! We have a high on 30 today in NJ so maybe another month or so but looking forward to it.

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
What dealer in NJ are you working with?

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

EJG5150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Nice boat. I just bought my Scarab at the boat show and my dealer will hang on to it until they deliver it to me in April. It’s going to be a long couple months for me.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Dealer call me Thursday saying it would be in on Friday. They only knew it was coming because the driver called them. Yamaha didn’t notify them. It was a great surprise! Can’t wait for the warm weather
:Welcome:
Congrats on your boat...yeah waiting for spring sucks.
:cold:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking on the bright side, you have plenty of time to install some mods before you hit the water with it!

Congratulations! Good looking craft there.

Espy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I got the same boat too! We just picked up ours last Friday. We had unseasonably warm weather for Oregon so we were able to take it out for a few hours on the day we picked it up. I think it was in the low 60s. I cant wait to take it out some more. But the cold rain is back this week so it is likely in the garage for a few months. I was taking it easy for breakin but I can tell that at SVHO wants to rip 😁 I already have a few mods planned. I want to get ridestedy and I might do some sound deadening… maybe add some cockpit speakers

I might need to wait a month or 2 for that I think if my wife hears the word boat one more time I might be sleeping in it 😂

Attachments

Denis Satonin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I got the same boat too! We just picked up ours last Friday. We had unseasonably warm weather for Oregon so we were able to take it out for a few hours on the day we picked it up. I think it was in the low 60s. I cant wait to take it out some more. But the cold rain is back this week so it is likely in the garage for a few months. I was taking it easy for breakin but I can tell that at SVHO wants to rip 😁 I already have a few mods planned. I want to get ridestedy and I might do some sound deadening… maybe add some cockpit speakers

I might need to wait a month or 2 for that I think if my wife hears the word boat one more time I might be sleeping in it 😂
Beautiful

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I got the same boat same color.Beautiful.
Taking it out this sunday
How well does that Jeep Wrangler tow it? I got the same boat coming and a 21 Wrangler. I think thats pushing a hair over its tow rating.

Denis Satonin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
How well does that Jeep Wrangler tow it? I got the same boat coming and a 21 Wrangler. I think thats pushing a hair over its tow rating.
My Jeep towing is 3500 Lbs and boat with trailer under towing weight. Pulled perfectly fine and you have surge breaks so no issues with stopping. Make sure your Jeep has correct gear ratio and rate for 3500 towing
Lots of people pulling this boat with jeeps and no issues

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My Jeep towing is 3500 Lbs and boat with trailer under towing weight. Pulled perfectly fine and you have surge breaks so no issues with stopping. Make sure your Jeep has correct gear ratio and rate for 3500 towing
With a full tank of gas and other items, I highly doubt the load is under 3500#s. Not saying the Jeep won't pull it, but I doubt it's under 3500

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lol - no wake zone? 😂😂😂