• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

nbreidel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got confirmation 2022's 195s are showing up at dealership got pics of both color frames and pricing is just north of $46k. Don't think can pick them up until the 17th but they are on location at least.

mmiller2197

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got confirmation 2022's 195s are showing up at dealership got pics of both color frames and pricing is just north of $46k. Don't think can pick them up until the 17th but they are on location at least.
Anything you can share?

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What does $46K mean? Is this MSRP or dealer price (with a Covid premium)? For 2021, MSRP was $39K.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
newer 19 footers are slower with the bigger hull. Just thinking out loud.
Bigger hull? Please fill me in, what did I miss? I do know some folks thought a 195 was bigger, but it's actually in the same hull, and way faster than any 190 or 192.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Bigger hull? Please fill me in, what did I miss? I do know some folks thought a 195 was bigger, but it's actually in the same hull, and way faster than any 190 or 192.
I was speaking to how they redesigned the hull of the 19 footers in 2019 and made the surface area in the water bigger. They keep making the hulls bigger without adjusting the engines and along the way you reach the tipping point where performance really starts to fall off.

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Does anyone have any ideas as to when Yamaha will start to release the 2022 boat line, colors, etc or even update their website to such info.
I just picked up a 2022 Saturday. If you have questions I’ll do my best to answer them. My first jet boat, coming from stern drives.
Update: Received a call to remove the pictures. Mama Yamaha is watching.
Update 2: since today is the day of Yamaha’s 2022 announcement, pictures are back on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Did they say anything about the other color option? I kind of like the badging on the side.

vapeden

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I’ve seen the 195s with the black and blue hills what’s the other color combo? Does it have the warm interior?

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have no idea on the other color options. I went in to the dealer to check out what they had used and they happened to be pulling this one into the showroom while I was there.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I have no idea on the other color options. I went in to the dealer to check out what they had used and they happened to be pulling this one into the showroom while I was there.
So you weren't even waiting on an order! That's awesome! Good for you!

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
One more question, how's the quality of the build? Fit/finish? I know some of the 2021 owners were talking of some sloppy manufacturing practices that were very evident.

Stakj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
One more question, how's the quality of the build? Fit/finish? I know some of the 2021 owners were talking of some sloppy manufacturing practices that were very evident.
We’ve noticed some interior and exterior gel coat issues. Small scratches and areas that either got sanded to much or not enough. It should be covered under the warranty, but I’m still getting pics to the dealer and hoping it’s something that can wait until the season is over to get fixed. The anchor storage/front step area cover is kind of crap to me because you can tell is was cut at the front and not really sanded properly. That piece looks the same as it did on the 2021 we seen at another dealer earlier in the year. Might just be a Yamaha thing. Also found some washers and nuts in the storage areas. Hopefully it was just ones the assembler dropped and couldn’t find rather than something loosing it. I looked and didn’t notice anything missing a nut or washer. Everything else so far appears good. I’ve only had it two days now so who knows.

ambryant76

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
2022 Yamaha 252SE

Does any one have pictures of the black cherry 🍒???
dealer verified
Hull is White
Main gel coat is Black Cherry
Tower is powder coated Gray
interior is the gray and white.

And Furthermore does anyone have pictures of the blue …dealer is only getting one 252SE and it’s red…I’m torn if I should wait to get a blue …

Last edited:

Brett_Jeep

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I saw the picture of the 195s with black hull and blue stripe. What is the second colour option? Thanks for sharing

tourmanager12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I just picked up a 2022 Saturday. If you have questions I’ll do my best to answer them. My first jet boat, coming from stern drives.
Gorgeous boat, congrats on receiving your order. I put my deposit down on a 2022 back in January and have not heard a peep from my dealer. Which 2021 model would the 2022 212X be comparable to?