• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The keel does help, but the fins and higher speed really bite in the water, it is also very noticeable when pulling tubes.
Surfer down.. I can immediately decelerate and turn with only the keel I get immediate response on 195s. Now different story less than 2mph speeds Bimini up flag and boards, the wind plays havoc with me.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ran my boat with and without and with the fins on it is noticeably better at speed, at no wake, and while pulling skiers, and tubers. With the fins on it turns and grabs much faster with no thrust. Picking up someone doing water sports is one thing, cut your engines when you see something in the water or a boat pops out in front of you, etc and turn with no thrust. The fins help a lot.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well I just got news today I wasn't prepared for, all 3 people in front of me for the 210 FSH passed on their chance at the boat and it will be here in about a week! So it looks like I am going to be a new Yamaha owner much sooner than I thought. Unfortunately I have not sold my current boat yet so it looks looks like I am not going to be able to put down the money I thought I was going to and Ill be the proud owner of two boats for a little bit. My question to the group here is, does anyone know what Yamaha's current terms (years / interest rates) are?

Plug - Selling 2007 SeaDoo Speedster 200 (430 hp) & Possibly an RZR 1000 XP Highlighter if anyone is in the market lol!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think Yamaha is advertising on their site starting at 2.99%. Depends on Credit Score and Years. Check your local credit unions at times they can be very competative. And they can refinance you if you want to pay the loan down once you sell your boats if you want to reduce your payment. Yamaha doesn't refinance.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah I'm hoping to get a good rate on a 15 year from Yamaha, anyone have any recent experience on those rates? I may just finance the whole thing like that and put a large straight principle payment down once I sell and live with the higher payments and be done quicker. Or if their 15 years are high I have had very good luck with lightstream in the past and have a lien free boat and refinance with a large down payment once I sell. Anyone have any recent experience with those terms?

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
Yeah I'm hoping to get a good rate on a 15 year from Yamaha, anyone have any recent experience on those rates? I may just finance the whole thing like that and put a large straight principle payment down once I sell and live with the higher payments and be done quicker. Or if their 15 years are high I have had very good luck with lightstream in the past and have a lien free boat and refinance with a large down payment once I sell. Anyone have any recent experience with those terms?
Somebody on the Yamaha Boat Facebook page said they were quoted 4.99% for 240 months from Yamaha Dealer through Yamaha finance.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Somebody on the Yamaha Boat Facebook page said they were quoted 4.99% for 240 months from Yamaha Dealer through Yamaha finance.
WOW! That sounds like a really good deal!

FlyFish88

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congrats.
I ordered a black 195s in Sept ‘21 from dealer in Baltimore. I was 2nd in line. 2 blue ones came in a month ago. The first black one came in today. So I’m next. Fingers crossed within a week or two.

you gonna do thrust vectors or lateral thrusters??
I am one of the few I think that will be going without the Cobras or TVs for a while, and getting used to the boat with how it was built. I'd like to know if better that way before adding on mods to change it up.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am one of the few I think that will be going without the Cobras or TVs for a while, and getting used to the boat with how it was built. I'd like to know if better that way before adding on mods to change it up.
I will not be adding these... I have had jet boats exclusively so I like how they handle and have never used them. To be fair it has always been Sea Doos, but I don't have any intention of adding them at this point when I pick up my Yamaha.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It would be interesting to know how many people add them after being swayed by the posts on this forum. It seems like the percentage is prettty high by the followers.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will not be adding these... I have had jet boats exclusively so I like how they handle and have never used them. To be fair it has always been Sea Doos, but I don't have any intention of adding them at this point when I pick up my Yamaha.
What is your association with Bubba Gump?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What is your association with Bubba Gump?
Forest Gump was my favorite movie growing up. Ended up using this name for video games and forums for whatever reason, just stuck.

3abadi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
The decision to install fins or not may be dependent on having a single or dual engines. I believe if you have a single engine boat, you might need to install thrust vectors or cobras for better low speed maneuverability. For dual engine boats, I think, dual throttles (with the articulating keel) will give you that ability to maneuver. Thrust vectors and cobras will definitely help, it is more of a preference than a need.

jsssorol

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have been waiting since Sept '21 for my 210 2022 FSH. There is no boats, cars, not even baby food...What the hell is going on?

gmac03

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
!! Our pets HEADS are falling off !!

Sorry man, I waited two years from the time I ordered to get my boat. I even paid for my slip last year and didn’t have a boat. 😬😞

Good luck.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got word that my 2022 195S is ready to ship from the warehouse to my dealer in Baltimore. Ordered in September '21. I'll keep you all posted...

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have been waiting since Sept '21 for my 210 2022 FSH. There is no boats, cars, not even baby food...What the hell is going on?
I hate to say it but you might be better off placing an order through a larger dealer. I ordered my 2022 210 FSH in March of this year and got it toward the end of April. Ordered through Cycle Springs in Clearwater Florida.

Emeralddrive

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Called my local dealer about an AR210 today and learned they have one allocated that was unreserved. Put down a deposit and it’ll apparently be delivered next week. Not sure if I’m lucky, the market has swung, or what! Now for that markup…

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We ordered a '22 GP1800R early February. We call the dealer right around the 15th of each month, hoping something may be in the mix, no such luck.
We thought there might be a chance we could have it for this 4th of July, since we're first on their list when stock arrives. They've had other models show up, but our mind is set on the GP.
Heck, we even went out and got Mom a new 2022 Lariat Ranger with the Tremor package to haul the jetskis, in case it had arrived earlier.
She's happy with the truck, ... I'm bummed out no new ski.
Oh well, ... we'll keep our fingers crossed it shows up soon.

jsssorol

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Remember when Dealers would call and email you to come pick out your boat? Not now...we call every month to hear sorry no stock yet. Last time i called they had one that someone did not pickup. It was the wrong color, and i was tempted to get it. But i should get the one i want. So i will wait some more time.