• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

surfcalavera

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I ordered my blue 195S at a dealer in TN in September '21. Just received the phone call last Tuesday that it had arrived, and as of this past Saturday it is now happily sitting in my garage. I had actually called for an update 2.5 weeks prior and was told it was scheduled for shipping. The dealer is only 2 hours away from the factory. Seems like they are scheduling them for delivery, just having to still wait on available trucks and drivers

Definitely worth the wait! Now if the weather would just cooperate!
Nice! Seems like the blue ones are getting ready first. Hope to get the phone call soon. I received a call from the dealer like one month ago that my boat was on the truck ready for delivery... 10 minutes later called back to apologize that it was confusion and the truck was loaded with FHS Spot models only hahaha. so disappointing

harmanst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I ordered my blue 195S at a dealer in TN in September '21. Just received the phone call last Tuesday that it had arrived, and as of this past Saturday it is now happily sitting in my garage. I had actually called for an update 2.5 weeks prior and was told it was scheduled for shipping. The dealer is only 2 hours away from the factory. Seems like they are scheduling them for delivery, just having to still wait on available trucks and drivers

Congratulations! I received my 2022 Black 195S in January. How does yours look as far as scratches, floor mats flatness...any issues? Mine has a number of cosmetic issues. Do the mats on your swim platform line up with each other? Are there any scratches/scrapes around your engine cover? How do your snap in Marine mats look...any deformations? Is your jet pump clean out cover sealed and screwed down tight?

Attachments

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Congratulations! I received my 2022 Black 195S in January. How does yours look as far as scratches, floor mats flatness...any issues? Mine has a number of cosmetic issues. Do the mats on your swim platform line up with each other? Are there any scratches/scrapes around your engine cover? How do your snap in Marine mats look...any deformations? Is your jet pump clean out cover sealed and screwed down tight?
I had issues with my 2021 255xd cosmetically, but i got to say yours seems far worse than what i got. Did they hire even worse people? lol

Yammy quality is starting become a running joke now.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ya I would be a little upset about that for a brand new boat

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We had a couple of issues on our 21 the worst being a slit in the top of the passenger chair. The large mat in rear has a small buckle underneath the driver's chair and some cleanliness issues when delivered but that's about it.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone here gotten or heard word on the 210 FSH deliveries? I'm number 4 now at my dealer for my particular color. Hoping to get some sort of idea on if I might expect mine in the next month or as late as July.

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone here gotten or heard word on the 210 FSH deliveries? I'm number 4 now at my dealer for my particular color. Hoping to get some sort of idea on if I might expect mine in the next month or as late as July.
210 FSH Sport. Ordered in August, delivered just before Christmas, picked up in mid January.

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
I was definitely told black and green for the unknown 255x. Its just a matter of whether its a simple green accent stripe (like in 2021) or a much larger percentage of green on the hull thats unkown. I like/love the green, I just dont want it on the inside of the boat. Thats my beef with the current blue/gray (previously blue/black) on the other 255x color. I like the blue but its just too much for me having the entire interior blue also.
Completely agree! Carrying the green or blue throughout the inside of the boat is way to much! I have deposit down on a 2023 and I'm so worried about the colors they will offer, I wont consider anything with a "warm" interior color... thats just me!

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Congratulations- welcome to the 195s club

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congratulations- welcome to the 195s club
Congrats.
I ordered a black 195s in Sept ‘21 from dealer in Baltimore. I was 2nd in line. 2 blue ones came in a month ago. The first black one came in today. So I’m next. Fingers crossed within a week or two.

you gonna do thrust vectors or lateral thrusters??

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats.
I ordered a black 195s in Sept ‘21 from dealer in Baltimore. I was 2nd in line. 2 blue ones came in a month ago. The first black one came in today. So I’m next. Fingers crossed within a week or two.

you gonna do thrust vectors or lateral thrusters??
Not sure if your replying to me or @FlyFish88. I’ve had the boat for some time and the keel works fine for me, but am considering adding cobra jet steering for my wife.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Not sure if your replying to me or @FlyFish88. I’ve had the boat for some time and the keel works fine for me, but am considering adding cobra jet steering for my wife.
Yea. Was for @FlyFish88 haha
I’m thinking just put them on before it even hits the water.
Why cobra over TV?

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea. Was for @FlyFish88 haha
I’m thinking just put them on before it even hits the water.
Why cobra over TV?
I could probably go either way. So much discussion on this they both seem good

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What's nice about the Cobra's, which I have, is that they give you better steering and tracking at all speeds. Also, I can cut my engines down hard and still decently steer the boat in an unexpected moment. Been there a few times with people flying around corners and such.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
What's nice about the Cobra's, which I have, is that they give you better steering and tracking at all speeds. Also, I can cut my engines down hard and still decently steer the boat in an unexpected moment. Been there a few times with people flying around corners and such.
Good point. May I ask what year and model you have?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
its on the left in the profile. 2020 AR210
I thought it should be. But do t see it. I’m on my phone, so maybe that’s why.
in any case - so you have the new keel set up from Yamaha. That didn’t help the higher speed turning and coming off plane turning?
Thanks. Still trying to figure which one to get.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
its on the left in the profile. 2020 AR210
People don't realize that when viewing the site on the mobile platform in portrait mode the sider summary is removed for space, and some probably don't even know it exists. Turning the phone/tablet to landscape automatically restores the summary sider.

Affinity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Look at that. I does indeed return in landscape. Thanks for the tip.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought it should be. But do t see it. I’m on my phone, so maybe that’s why.
in any case - so you have the new keel set up from Yamaha. That didn’t help the higher speed turning and coming off plane turning?
Thanks. Still trying to figure which one to get.
The keel does help, but the fins and higher speed really bite in the water, it is also very noticeable when pulling tubes.