• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Model Information Date

Sparo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I just talked to supposedly Florida's largest dealer and they have no clue as to release date of new model info. They expect maybe soon but expected a maybe October/November delivery date for some 2022 252/255 FSH models. No details, no pricing. I put down a deposit and got on the list for a 252 FSH Sport. I'm # 11 for a 252 or a 255, whatever might come in it seems. When they come in, if they do, you either want it or don't. May not be able to choose colors or options, according to dealer. There were 15 on the list for 210 FSH.

Anyone else blindly put down a deposit and not have a clue what they are buying?
I have put down a deposit on a 195S and I am the first in line at my dealer for 195S. The dealer said they have 35 deposits already down for all other models, I have been told the same thing, not certain of color or delivery date yet.

Dogsluvtrux

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Talked to dealer this AM, they have deposits on every boat they were allocated this year. 2022's are arriving! Have a deposit on a Sapphire SX190 and they received one yesterday (not mine....). Really tempted to drive 3hrs to see it tho 🤔

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Talked to dealer this AM, they have deposits on every boat they were allocated this year. 2022's are arriving! Have a deposit on a Sapphire SX190 and they received one yesterday (not mine....). Really tempted to drive 3hrs to see it tho 🤔
Where are you located?

GONE2VT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Has anyone heard when the pre-ordered 2022 models will start to be delivered to the dealers?

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Has anyone heard when the pre-ordered 2022 models will start to be delivered to the dealers?
2022's have been getting delivered since August or September of last year. Unfortunately, even for pre-orders, the dealers don't know exactly when their boats will show up at their dealership. The way Yamaha does it, 2022's will continue to trickle in to dealers until June or July of this year and then they'll switch over and start making 2023's for delivery starting this August or September.

GONE2VT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
2022's have been getting delivered since August or September of last year. Unfortunately, even for pre-orders, the dealers don't know exactly when their boats will show up at their dealership. The way Yamaha does it, 2022's will continue to trickle in to dealers until June or July of this year and then they'll switch over and start making 2023's for delivery starting this August or September.
Thank you! That is very helpful information.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

GONE2VT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Do you boat on Memphremagog?
No, we have a house on Seymour and keep our boat on a boat lift there. We usually stay on Seymour in Morgan.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No, we have a house on Seymour and keep our boat on a boat lift there. We usually stay on Seymour in Morgan.
Very Nice. A lot of small lakes, compared to Champlain, in the NEK. Seymour is beautiful.

GONE2VT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Very Nice. A lot of small lakes, compared to Champlain, in the NEK. Seymour is beautiful.
Thank you! We love it. Are you on Champlain?

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes, we own and operate a You Pick Blueberry and maple sap farm in Milton. We slip our sailboat in Burlington. Sold our Yamaha 8/21, miss her a lot.

Last edited:

GONE2VT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
That's great. We used to live in Colchester from 2001 to 2009. We loved that area and still have friends there. We'll have to visit your farm when we're in the area. I'm sure you miss the Yamaha but the sailboat sounds like a lot of fun. This is our first jet boat and so far we are very happy with it. Just had the first 10 hours service done on it yesterday.