• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 AR190 vs 2023 AR195 height on trailer with tower folded down. Does anyone know the height in inches? Thanks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi folks, new to the forum so hopefully I am posting in the right area. I’m looking at purchasing a 2023 AR190 or maybe the 2023 AR195 but I’m not sure how high it sits on the trailer with tower folded down. Trying to determine if it will fit under a 7 foot boathouse door. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yamaha website states height on trailer with tower folded is 6 foot 11.5 inches. Might have to deflate tires and take it slow but 7 foot should clear.

Hi folks, new to the forum so hopefully I am posting in the right area. I’m looking at purchasing a 2023 AR190 or maybe the 2023 AR195 but I’m not sure how high it sits on the trailer with tower folded down. Trying to determine if it will fit under a 7 foot boathouse door. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Unless they've changed something from the '16 models in terms of tower attachment, you can mod your cables to get it in the door.

I did this to my '17 AR190 within an hour of bringing it home. Goes in/out of my 7' garage door on a regular basis this way.

Back