• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 Yamaha 255XD Sapphire- Michigan

Wonderland Marine

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
2023 Yamaha 255XD in Sapphire available in stock! $108,799

Call or Message Ryan
(248) 461-6766
Wonderland Marine West
4265 Dixie Hwy. Waterford, MI 48329

Attachments

Last edited:

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I bought a 2016 242 Limited SE new for $72K and I thought that was insane!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought a 2016 242 Limited SE new for $72K and I thought that was insane!
The prices of boats have gotten insane. You used to be able to get "budget" wake boats for 80k-90k OTD all day long. Now even the cheapest one is over 100k. The yamahas are basically the same with the price increases. I got my 2020 212x 65k OTD, and a 222XD would be closer to 90k OTD. Insanity!

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
The prices of boats have gotten insane. You used to be able to get "budget" wake boats for 80k-90k OTD all day long. Now even the cheapest one is over 100k. The yamahas are basically the same with the price increases. I got my 2020 212x 65k OTD, and a 222XD would be closer to 90k OTD. Insanity!
What is a "budget wake boat"?

A 2020 212X is a significantly different boat than a 222XD. You speak as if the price increase didn't come with added features as well.

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I'm not crazy about the blue in the interior.... I would have to pass on that.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What is a "budget wake boat"?
Budget lines, generally cheaper versions of their more expensive cousins, but some standalone brands: Moomba, Axis, Mastercraft NXT, Heyday, ATX, Supreme, etc.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha and most other boat manufacturers long since priced me out. Today’s APR loan rates will be pricing many more out in 2023. Just like the used car market collapsed in 2H2022, the boat market is being stretched into “plastic deformation” territory. Something is going to give.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Is it just me, or is there too much blue on that boat?
Once the marine mat flooring is down, it breaks up the blue on this inside quite a bit. Looks good.

Budget lines, generally cheaper versions of their more expensive cousins, but some standalone brands: Moomba, Axis, Mastercraft NXT, Heyday, ATX, Supreme, etc.
Yeah I would argue that Yamaha isn't cheaper quality. People put them in that category because they're more value for you money.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yamaha and most other boat manufacturers long since priced me out. Today’s APR loan rates will be pricing many more out in 2023. Just like the used car market collapsed in 2H2022, the boat market is being stretched into “plastic deformation” territory. Something is going to give.
I've been looking at the numbers to buy a new boat, and am seeing 7.99% as a long term boat rate. That said, the Fed is talking about even higher interest rates, which would make boat loan rates increase. Its going to get harder for many folks to buy a boat, either new or used.

Jim

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I've been looking at the numbers to buy a new boat, and am seeing 7.99% as a long term boat rate. That said, the Fed is talking about even higher interest rates, which would make boat loan rates increase. Its going to get harder for many folks to buy a boat, either new or used.

Jim
Yamaha is running 4.99% I am sure you can get 180 months through them.
Credit Unions more like 8.99% for that term.

But now good prices and discounts are coming back at least I see it for trucks.
Saw RAM offering $16K off MSRP. Ford 0% financing.
Soon it's gonna hit the fan.

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 3.40.05 PM.png

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Summer of 2008 several car manufacturers abruptly stopped leasing cars. That was a very clear sign of large-scale market disruption. We all remember the bankruptcies that followed (GM, Chrysler, Delphi, Visteon just to name a few in one sector).

The Fed keeps acting surprised that the relatively modest moves so far are not doing much to tame inflation. How long will it take to get this situation normalized again? I have no idea. But take a look at this - this is clearly a large-scale market disruption, yet hardly anybody discusses it:
1150025C-15A1-4101-9B73-3747CD979A5F.jpeg
I believe Karen Carpenter’s lyrics ring true here.

***Yes, I know Delphi went Ch 11 in 2005, but the collapse of 2008 kept them in bad shape for years

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is it just me, or is there too much blue on that boat?
I'm really a fan of the "Slate Blue." Much easier on the eyes than the "Saphire Blue" on this boat.

1678144841387.png

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
I hear ya, the increase in MSRP, dealers selling at MSRP, the $1,500 surcharge and especially interest rates shooting up makes it hard for me. Boats are now in stock at many dealers so they are selling slower than before. If I could get a low promotional APR, I would buy today. Otherwise, it will be another year I just spend my money on other forms of entertainment.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I like the gold lettering change! Really makes the numbers pop!

Jim