• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 Yamaha 255XD Sapphire- Michigan

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Can you imagine the sales tax and all the fees on top of the asking price? Insane!! Wait a couple years for a good used one and save a ton of $$$

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Can you imagine the sales tax and all the fees on top of the asking price? Insane!! Wait a couple years for a good used one and save a ton of $$$
Here in Delaware the state registration fees would be just over $500 for the boat and trailer - $40 for the boat and $475 for the trailer. :)

Jim

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here in Delaware the state registration fees would be just over $500 for the boat and trailer - $40 for the boat and $475 for the trailer. :)

Jim
Michigan sales tax at 6% plus dealer fees, title, registration / permanent trailer plate, thankfully the trailer is included in all that....

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My friend in Tulsa took delivery of his 255XD and absolutely loves it!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
No doubt! Been buying stuff like crazy! Had a slight issue with the registration, getting that worked out with AZ Game and Fish, then I can actually get it wet!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No doubt! Been buying stuff like crazy! Had a slight issue with the registration, getting that worked out with AZ Game and Fish, then I can actually get it wet!
So you registered it in AZ but live in CA? Good for you!

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yes, I couldn't buy it in CA, due to new emissions regulations. I paid an out of state fee to get around this.
I store it in AZ and we only plan on using it either in Havasu or Laughlin anyway.

Last edited:

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat! Good luck trying to find a part from Yamaha when something goes wrong!

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nice boat! Good luck trying to find a part from Yamaha when something goes wrong!
Couldn‘t one just order parts and have them delivered?

Jim

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Couldn‘t one just order parts and have them delivered?

Jim
I have a 14 ar210 ordered the port tach over a year ago. Still no tach and no clue when it will be in. Half of the boats decals are no longer made. I thought buying a 2014 would be okay……

Lajilaj57

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just saying make sure your able to get parts before you get stuck. Greg