• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2024 Wisconsin (jet)boaters meet-up?

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I started a 2023 thread at the beginning of last season to see if there was enough interest in a meet-up on the Lake Winnebago chain and it failed spectacularly. Since I'm a glutton for punishment I figured I'd give it another try in 2024. :)

We could plan it around a current event (Sand Bar Bash on Saturday 8/3) or do something stand-alone. We are on the water most weekends that are nice so would be up for anything.

@FSH 210 Sport may want in on this action if the stars align and the planets are all in the proper orbit.

I should have actual, rentable accomodations a few houses away from me, if the neighbors get everything set up in the next month or so. No listing on any of the vacation rental sites, as this is what they do for a "day job", but if/when they make a decision and let me know, I can pass out their info to anyone interested. The good thing is that the place is far enough from me that the smell doesn't carry, the bad news is that it's right next to the owners, who we visit. :D

The weekend of the 4th of July might be something. If folks are taking off for that week, that could be a nice time.

If it ends up being in my area, there's a complete ring of fireworks displays if you're on Lake Poygan, basically surrounding the lake from the smaller communities that are visible. Nothing ON the lake, but it's an easy viewing experience.

As for any other weekends, I know I have vacations and out-of-town family, but I've gotta check with my cruise director about dates. I just show up where she tells me to go, she's the one who plans where I need to take my helmet.

We’d be up for a get together over the July 4th holiday - maybe even a run up to Fremont.

I have a cruise director as well - it’s amazing how much pull they have…….. :)

Back