• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

210 fsh beam

FrankCul

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does the width of the 210 fsh sit beyond the tires when resting on the trailer? Trying to figure out if I have to account for greater than 8’6” beam width for garage storage. Thanks

It’s pretty close, but I believe the fenders are a bit wider. I tried looking at my signature pic but hard to tell.

It’s pretty close, but I believe the fenders are a bit wider. I tried looking at my signature pic but hard to tell.
Thanks - I was hoping it wa a lose I I have 9’9” to work with...

Oh it’s well below that. I think DOT limits to 8’6” so if the fenders are wider it’s by a fraction.

Yes, DOT limits for road vehicles/trailers without special permits is 8'6", so the widest point on your trailer/boat combo will be exactly that.

Yamaha states the beam to be 8'6". I believe the trailer width is also 8'6". At least my MFI is. Measured when I installed VeVe guides. Which are wider than 8'6" apart.

20200215_090714.jpg

Thanks everyone- that was the news/info I was looking for!!

Back