• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Sport Bow Dimensions

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have access to there FSH 210 Sport to get me some measurements? Mine is in stroage an hour and half away.
Im looking for distance from the nav light to the base of the windshield. then beam at the windshield and midway between the windshield and nav light. Thank you.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have access to there FSH 210 Sport to get me some measurements? Mine is in stroage an hour and half away.
Im looking for distance from the nav light to the base of the windshield. then beam at the windshield and midway between the windshield and nav light. Thank you.
Put a straight edge across the cap rails to just behind the the nav lights, from the center of the boat to the center of the base of the windshield is 96” without the windshield in place.

At the mid point between the above measurement and the base of the windshield, the beam measured at the top outside edge of the cap rails was 91 & 1/4”

Measuring across the top outside edge of the cap rails with the tape laid across the cc console seat back was 96 & 3/4”

Let me know if you need me to measure the beam from rub rail to rub rail..

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you @FSH 210 Sport!!! Im trying to figure out a bow tent to attempt sleeping in the bow. I was thinking of cutting the bottom out of a dome tent and securing on top of the gunnels.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you @FSH 210 Sport!!! Im trying to figure out a bow tent to attempt sleeping in the bow. I was thinking of cutting the bottom out of a dome tent and securing on top of the gunnels.
Thats an awesome idea!

I met with a canvas shop the other day and after quite a long time explaining the owner and I came up with a material to use to make a camper canvas for the front, a type of polyester marine canvas. But the final design will have to wait until I can get my boat in there.

To your point, I had thought about trying to use small anchor points in the cap rails, kinda like how some of the sun shade poles are, that a dome tent style of pole could be inserted into to make a frame work to allow more head room. Are you familiar with the youtube channel The Lateral Line? Those guys have an awesome tent set up for the fore deck of their boat, perhaps that might lend an idea to you.

I’ve slept overnight in the bow of my boat thrice, two on the water and once in a campground. The first time I woke up to rain on my face, the second was great and so was the third time. I’d just like some coverage if rain showers are in the area, and some privacy if I’m in a campground.