• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2105-2019 242 Limited S, SE, or X

Pionkey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey everyone. Currently in the market for a 2015 or newer 242 Limited S or SE.

I'll be checking this Classifieds section daily but if you know anyone selling please point them in my direction. I live around the DC area but am willing to have it shipped if the price is right.

Looking forward to joining the jet boating community soon!

Blazz

REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2015 242 Limited S thats in good condition that I’ll be willing to sell for a good price, let me know if you’re still interested

Pionkey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a 2015 242 Limited S thats in good condition that I’ll be willing to sell for a good price, let me know if you’re still interested
PM sent

Pionkey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey everyone. Be cautious of this member. Mods you may want to look into this. This guy is trying to sell a boat that is currently in Switzerland. Wants a deposit sent to ship it. Huge red flag to me. Buyers beware if he responds to your post or DMs you. This may be entirely legit and I may be overly skeptical, but I'm not taking my chances.

Pionkey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bump. Still looking for a 2015 or newer 242 X, Limited S, or SE