• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242 L/S SeaDek installed finally

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ins

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking good! Make sure you keep the boat covered when not in use. This will ensure longest life and preservation of color.

piney1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks. Will do. I just had a skirt made for it to keep the sun off the black gel cost. When the grey top gets replaced, a black one will replace it.

Attachments

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Finally got the SeaDek installed from the group buy last fall from Will & Team over @JetBoatPilot. The wife and I love the new look! We are also looking forward to not dealing with hanging soaked carpets every weekend! We also decided to switch out the cushions on the swim platform to SeaDek as well because the kids & dogs just turned them into sponges with all the water that gets dumped on them.

Awesome product Will!!! Thanks for the great price & service as always!!
Good day All,

from where I can get the same (full set) seadek set for Yamaha 2014 242.

Tanks

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good day All,

from where I can get the same (full set) seadek set for Yamaha 2014 242.

Tanks
Jetboatpilot.com

Let us know if you have questions.

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jetboatpilot.com

Let us know if you have questions.
Thank you for your support....I am just wondering which best color will match Yamaha 242 (2014) red and beige, is it Mica over chocolate or Mocha over Black
I would really appreciate if some one has picture showing the difference between both color, its not clear in the seadek WEB.
Thanks,

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

AZ Native

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will, I used your Flickr photos to choose the Mica over Chocolate, but I have to say that it looks even better in in direct strong sunlight. Looks like your photos are taken indoors which doesn’t really do it justice. I love the Mica color and it’s easy on the bare feet in hot sun. @Hamany I don’t know where you’re located, but if it get’s hot, go as light as you can for the sake of your guests feet. Here’s mine in bright sun which I think is pretty accurate.

59F7694B-E47D-4450-9EE7-78D691B82A09.jpeg 441F06B2-A8AF-45CE-AAE1-136D35B6E1C5.jpeg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes you're right, the Mica is a neutral color like a light beige. It really looks great on limited models. The embossed micro dots also helps it stay clean. If it were brushed it would stay dirty all the time.

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The terra over black is the swim plate form or the boat interior?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Cockpit

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think i will go with Terra over black i feel it will match my boat color (Red and Baige) better than other.

Thanks

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good have you already placed your order?

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not yet ....Do you ship to Saudi Arabia?

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Will, I used your Flickr photos to choose the Mica over Chocolate, but I have to say that it looks even better in in direct strong sunlight. Looks like your photos are taken indoors which doesn’t really do it justice. I love the Mica color and it’s easy on the bare feet in hot sun. @Hamany I don’t know where you’re located, but if it get’s hot, go as light as you can for the sake of your guests feet. Here’s mine in bright sun which I think is pretty accurate.

View attachment 72403 View attachment 72404
It is too hot and I don’t know what do u mean by light as i can ...do you mean the thickness of the seadck sheet because I didn’t find any option in this regard!

Billy Duncan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is too hot and I don’t know what do u mean by light as i can ...do you mean the thickness of the seadck sheet because I didn’t find any option in this regard!
@Hamany, @AZ Native is talking about the color of the Seadek... The lighter the color, the cooler it will be on your feet when its in direct sun in hot weather.

AZ Native

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The darker colors look great but they absorb and keep the heat and thus are hot to the touch. Light colors, like a beige don’t tend to absorb the heat. I was out yesterday in 90 degree heat and strong sun and the Mica color was cooler than the beige carpet in the transom.

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Hamany

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you have an idea how much The shipping cost if i order the ful package(cockpit,swimming platform and the additional seadek) to Saudi Arabia-Dammam)

Thanks for your cooperation.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you have an idea how much The shipping cost if i order the ful package(cockpit,swimming platform and the additional seadek) to Saudi Arabia-Dammam)

Thanks for your cooperation.
Sorry this quote took us so long to get back to you. Looks like shipping will be 350 US dollars.