• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242x Yamaha swivel racks ?

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is where the rotation point.
I have never had this problem. I took a screenshot of your picture. The red circle those 2 bolt controls the bar that the swivel clamps on to. They need to be extremely tight. The blue circle is the clamp on the swivel that mounts to the bar that is turning. The clamp has a locking nut on one side. Its 1/2 inch. Make sure that is extremely tight as well. I was running wide open today and my it zup board and rack did not move. 47 mphScreenshot_20190725-005947_Samsung Internet.jpg

bigredky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The stock racks have two different widths for the forks. I know in the Yamaha parts site it shows different racks with equal width forks. It also mentions the image may not represent the actual product, or something to that effect.

Below is a pic from a stock 2019 242X...

View attachment 90755
Can anyone post the brand and any information on where to buy these? I have the deluxe swivel black and they are equal width that fits wakeboards and some surfboards.

Thanks in advance.