• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Accessories for an SX 190?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's where I'm set.

riderP

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I too have mine set at 3ft.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@njmr2fan , is that a clock that you have installed on your dash? That is a great mod since everyone wonders what time it is when we are out on the boat and then we fumble for phones. My radio has the time but it is in the glove box. Great, inexpensive mod for boats that might not have the time up front and center. I am going to look for one ....

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. Im always looking for a clock, its a small battery operated one on a slant cut base which you can rotate on non flat surfaces. It was made by MOXA.

Jwiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@riderP ... this might be a stupid question as i just bought the sx190 so i haven't been out in it yet. But i see you have the 6.5" on your back swim deck... does the water ever completely submerge them? I am not talking splashing, but i am afraid that maybe when i stopped, or maybe a wake hits back of the boat that the speaks would be completely submerged and eventually fail. and then i would have two big holes just above water level... Not cool. Once again, before i would cut the holes i would like to spend time on the water to see how much water rushes up this deck. thanks

riderP

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No, I haven't noticed my transom speakers being fully submerged. I too worried about that. From what I gather from other boaters, marine speakers (depending on the atmosphere) really only lasts a few seasons. I went with Alpine, but going with a higher quality speaker like Wet Sounds should last longer even if they are fully submerged every now and again.

jollyroger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Really like my a Keel Guard protector type product and radial tires.