• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AFC Championship Game

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
It’s been one hell of a run. I’m a Bama fan so know the same feeling in NCAAF
It has been a hell of a run, I have been a fan since the early 80’s and the bottom of the barrel years so I remember the 1 win seasons. Everyone hates a winner as we have all seen in the past: Yankees, Dale Earnhardt, Lakers, Bama, Steelers etc.

I say this, you have to respect greatness no matter what team or individual it is. They are great for a reason. Haters are going to hate but mostly due to pure jealousy that their team just isn’t good enough.

Last edited:

Leonidas514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Everyone says they have been a Pat's fan since the 80's. 99% of the time, that's a lie.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Well @Leonidas514 not in this case.... I must be in the 1%.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I started watching and rooting for the Pats since the "Squish the Fish" and "Bury the Bears" season.

All those stupid music videos the teams did that year

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was born south of Boston in the early 60's, so ya, I liked them since they sucked, when they were the Boston Patriots. Late 70's for me.

2%;)
Make it 3%. Some of us did grow up in New England. We have fond memories of the Celtics with Larry Bird and UMO Black Bears Hockey, particularly the 1993 42-1-2 season. I don’t recall the most fond of memories being a Pats fan in those years but just the same I was and am a Pats fan.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Make it 3%. Some of us did grow up in New England. We have fond memories of the Celtics with Larry Bird and UMO Black Bears Hockey, particularly the 1993 42-1-2 season. I don’t recall the most fond of memories being a Pats fan in those years but just the same I was and am a Pats fan.
I remenber that amazing season of the UMO Black Bears. I was a UVM Catamount hockey fan before I was a Patriot fan. One of my Father's cousins from Nova Scotia played for UVM in the 70's. I guess growing up in N.E. and attending several summer hockey camps in the mid 70's taught by Ferny Flammin, former Bruin and Northeastern U. coach, kept me playing hockey into my College years for Roger Williams in Bristol, RI.

Last edited: