• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy

So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

AFC Championship Game

Patsfan67

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow!! What a game! As you can see by my user name I was very happy with the outcome.

On to The Rams!

LETS GO PATS!07B0FC3E-2CEB-4EC4-8E2E-02614F77C519.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great game, loved the outcome. it was a real nail biter. I laughed when the Pats scored with 39 secs. to go, my wife said it's over. I said don't leave the room yet.:nailbiting::nailbiting:

Patsfan67

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That’s funny, I said the same thing to my wife with 39 seconds left. I said it’s not over yet. But I knew when they won the coin toss Brady would score! :)

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
F@#$ Rams.
Anyone wants two PSLs (personal seat license) for GREAT seats in Saint Louis Rams dome??? lolol

haknslash

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We were pulling for the Saints and the Chiefs. It was a tough day and night. Saints straight up got robbed a trip to the super bowl. No way the ref standing at the goal line did not see that blatant PI. I'm sure Vegas was involved lol. The ref probably got a fat paycheck and he'll need it plus witness protection program :D

I wanted to see Kermit the frog Malone make it to the SB since he's been lighting up records all season. Kid has a bright NFL future. Wish him the best.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That pi was crazy... that would have ended the game. But instead the saints go home and the rams go on. I am sure we havent heard the end of that non call!

haknslash

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea it was probably the worst missed PI call I can remember when you factor in the stakes involved. No way that ref didn't see the whole thing as it happened near the goal line and he has to watch that play entirely. I'm not even a big Saints or NFL fan and I felt horrible for them and all of my friends who are big saints fans.

Then later on they I guess felt obligated to throw a PI flag when that call was kind of tricky tack and could have gone either way. Night and day compared to a few plays w]earlier where they turned a blind eye to the mugging.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol. Disgraceful.

Meetball

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just got back from the pats game. It was a good game, it was over when they won the coin toss. Wished for the other outcome though...

Neutron

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is amazing what the Pats have done since 2001.
If Brady gets his 6th ring he and Bill should retire on top

MattFX4

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Personally I wanted to see a Rams-Chiefs Super Bowl. As a Falcons fan I couldn’t even fathom the idea of the A’ints playing for and possibly winning a super bowl here in Atlanta. Didn’t want to see the Patriots either because still sick about blowing the super bowl to them 2 years ago. Getting burnt out on them winning all the time too haha. Oh well, congrats and Go Rams lol!

Patsfan67

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@MattFX4 ... the run is almost over, but hopefully with one more Super Bowl Victory.

AlphaKap

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Personally I wanted to see a Rams-Chiefs Super Bowl. As a Falcons fan I couldn’t even fathom the idea of the A’ints playing for and possibly winning a super bowl here in Atlanta. Didn’t want to see the Patriots either because still sick about blowing the super bowl to them 2 years ago. Getting burnt out on them winning all the time too haha. Oh well, congrats and Go Rams lol!
Agreed. I can't stand either of them. Probably the two most hated teams in Atlanta. We will need to have some cleansing ceremony to clear out the Pats vibe from the stadium if they win.

Rooting for the Rams but I think experience is going to be a big factor.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length