• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anclote Sand Bar

adrianp89

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice, I am sure we will be out there soon. Do you launch from the small ramp at 38th? Doesn't seem to be many good ramps into the bay.

Dean P

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Nice, I am sure we will be out there soon. Do you launch from the small ramp at 38th? Doesn't seem to be many good ramps into the bay.
Boat's in my backyard. See sig. But, yes I do. If I need to pull it that's where I go. It's a small lot. Can hold about 6 trailers.

If you have a Kayak, put in at Weedon Island. Many folks do. There's a path to follow thru the Mangroves. It's gorgeous in there.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hmm I will have to research other ramps, I imagine on a weekend morning the lot gets full quick.

Dean P

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here are more:
1550945630118.png

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hit up the Getaway(gandy) via boat for the first time last Saturday. loved it. marine forecast says bay waters are going to be "smooth" again this weekend, so I think we are going to make the nice ride from Safety Harbor to the Getaway again.

AJack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last weekend was the smoothest this year, ended up going to the Gulf. This weekend, we're heading to Egmont Key on Saturday.

Dean P

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
hit up the Getaway(gandy) via boat for the first time last Saturday. loved it. marine forecast says bay waters are going to be "smooth" again this weekend, so I think we are going to make the nice ride from Safety Harbor to the Getaway again.
I shot down to The Island Way Grille and Raw Bar Saturday afternoon. Ride back was smooth sailing (motoring). Loved it!!!

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dean P

how is the swimming for kids at that sandbar you pointed out in your map??

Dean P

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Dean P

how is the swimming for kids at that sandbar you pointed out in your map??
There's always children playing at that sandbar (along with adults and their dogs). It's a very popular place. It's a very long bar. Be sure to ride the length of it to get to know it. It is all apart of Weedon Island. Riviera Bay is a great place for water sports. All these sandbars are covered in water when the tide is high. Let me know when you're going. Maybe we can hookup.