• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anclote Sand Bar

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pasco ramps open. We are going to Anclote tomorrow from Hudson

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Check out this site. Maybe you can find a different spot to launch from.
No trailer, porked for the time being... Also, they shut their doors starting yesterday at 5pm. More irritated that I have to wait a month to get new throttle cables in lol.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Lake Tarpon was fully open and busy today. Tarpon Turtle was busy enough with boats to have live music.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@AJack Saw a jet boat that looked similar to yours on Sunday by the sandbar near Weedon Island. Was that you?

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No, didn’t go out Sunday. One of these days, before I move to NC, I’ll run into you.

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We went out Sunday but stayed around Hernando beach. Plenty of boats out but all seemed to keep their fair distance. FWC was there all day watching for boats keeping away from each other. 915482A8-414D-422F-BB7C-81C15E3D373D.png9EB7995E-5A35-4E4F-87E4-831F0983088B.png52E97F3C-E696-43CF-8124-336EF86A1C9D.png7CA93902-94E8-4C52-904D-10AD16A39B92.jpeg

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looks beautiful out there, I am planning on going out tomorrow. Anyone know if they are kicking people off three rooker?

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone going out tomorrow to Anclote or Hernando?

ptwb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're also planning to go tomorrow. Been a while since we've been out there. My family can't stay still and we usually go all over the place. Probably would hit the northern most sand bar for a while, then come back into the anclote river to pick up some takeout lunch, then go to the south end of anclote, then also rooker.

How crazy is the Anclote River Park boat ramp these days? Does it fill up? Do we need to get there by a certain time tomorrow?

I am use to east coast weather. We're coming from Orlando area. What does the current forecast mean for anclote? Will it be rough or calm?

Also, can't remember, are dogs allowed on the various sandbars?

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Anclote Park is going to be crazy busy. Get there as early as you can !

ptwb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a crazy day! Got there just after 8am and it was already very busy. I'd say the main parking was already half full, overflows were empty, but boats were lined up waiting to put in.

A TON of boats out. By noon, every island was covered in boats.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
What a crazy day! Got there just after 8am and it was already very busy. I'd say the main parking was already half full, overflows were empty, but boats were lined up waiting to put in.

A TON of boats out. By noon, every island was covered in boats.
Yeah, I'm not surprised. People are dying to get out. I don't blame them I just hope they're keeping their distance.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hoping to cruise from Safety Harbor to The Getaway this saturday for my wifes birthday. This looks like it is very close to being a moderate chop forecast. I fear it might be a rough ride......thoughts?

"
SATURDAY
East winds around 10 knots becoming north in the
afternoon. Bay and inland waters a light chop.
"

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I personally wouldn’t make that ride unless the water was glass, but that’s just me. The only times I went out into the Bay it was as calm as it could be.

EmeryZ28

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ive done it before on smooth and very light chop and it was a great ride....I guess we will see or I might switch plans to clearwater and the intercoastal

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Ive done it before on smooth and very light chop and it was a great ride....I guess we will see or I might switch plans to clearwater and the intercoastal
I'm on the bay all the time. I've been out there in my 192. My advice Don't do it. That's not going to be a fun ride as there is no where to hide. You'll be banging all the way. Intracoastal sounds much better. Put in at Clearwater and go down to the Holiday Inn or The Pub.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We went out to Beer Can Saturday, got there early and had plenty of space to get our own spaced out spot. Got pretty packed by the afternoon, but we had a reasonable amount of spacing I'd say.