• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

And so it begins… spring prep

That sunshine light lager looks pretty good, I’ll have to try some ?

Ok, you got me I was ready to click in and see a boat fully underway of being de-winterized...However, clicking in and see the Adult Bev locker reminded me that I need to prep for tomorrow Tonight!

Thanks!

Gotta add Bud-light Seltzer Sour and BL Seltzer Hard Soda.

Ok @TimW451 …. Are you “prepping” for the end of the world or do you buy all that in advance for boating? ???

I don’t know if could do that unless there was a really good deal on beers. Cuz then I would want to drink them and still have to go out and buy for the boat. But, I like what ya got going on brother! ?

Seasonally. It’s not a burden, but it’s not in the grocery stores either.
Ok @TimW451 …. Are you “prepping” for the end of the world or do you buy all that in advance for boating? ???

I don’t know if could do that unless there was a really good deal on beers. Cuz then I would want to drink them and still have to go out and buy for the boat. But, I like what ya got going on brother! ?

Damn...all my boat bev's went up in cost and how about that gas? I figured it out though. Half the money for gas will pay for half the adult bev's and I'll go at half speed and only half as far! Winner!

@HawaiiBreeze , You know...Tough times call for tough choices. I think you're on to something and make sure to drink your boat guest beers first LOL It's the Captain authority to do so :winkingthumbsup"

Tis' good to be the Captain!

Need to place that line in my pre-launch speech to all my first timers!

Back